A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

at least I remember zone and iso talking the most

if protectives are on you and mafia attack you anyway the action is not wasted
if protectives are on you and mafia attack someone else you are still alive and get to keep leading town

doesn’t make sense to me

1 Like

I can’t be protected if I block the protective actions on me, though
What if there’s more kp than just the factional kill? We would want protectives somewhere else, wouldn’t we?

idk i’m not good with mechanics and softs so i might be tripping but i don’t buy the claim personally

er I remember zone’s and iso’s posts the most

Fine, then target me and waste your action

no it literally doesn’t matter where the protectives are in any scenario

Understandable, but there is a difference between asking why someone has a solid townread or a mild townread.

When someone asks another why X is getting mildly townread despite not doing much, it is because the ‘someone’ is curious.
When someone asks another why X is getting solid townread for any reason, it becomes an interrogation.

I don’t get why it doesn’t matter? I don’t want protectives on me.

Do you have any opinions on the players they’ve been interacting with?

i will i have a way to confirm it anyway

Fair
Tbh maybe I shouldn’t bother asking isolde for his reasoning because it’s not like I understood his reasoning on Eli and Atlas, either…

Well yeah, you can confirm that your action fails but all that does is confirm I’m an ascetic which also gets confirmed if I literally die.

ok let’s hope mafia is a good samaritan and kills you, the useless ‘‘ascetic’’ instead of important role

It’s a guaranteed kill for them :man_shrugging:

specify which players?

atlas is also a guaranteed kill for them since no one is going to tp on him

All I have to do is solve the game before I die and call out the wolves correctly
I don’t have any other job in this game tbh

I would’ve

Don’t. Softing roles is already enough headaches for some people. Don’t worsen the not-so-bad situation.