A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

I have reads on all other slots at this point but not the guy who has zero posted so far

My ego thinks my PoE contains 2-3 wolves
Realistically it’s 0-1 but I will continue to tell myself I’m right and just keep analyzing stuff until I find something to change my opinion

Hey wolves
Tell your zero-posting teammate not to slank because it makes them extremely obvious

Kiiruma lets form towncore and yeet some folks

Everyone is having wacky af reads ngl :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yeah i agree with this

Ive agreed with most of whyspers takes. But also all their takes are p obvious and safe and im sure are within their wolfrange.

Willing to give whysper light town for now. :person_cartwheeling:

1 Like

@Isolde I have a question for you, so please ping me when you’re in the thread again

i will never do anything about my drama
i’m a problematic king

1 Like

You’ve got guts
I like it

Screenshot_75

while you were touching grass,i was doing pokemon nuzlockes

we are not the same

1 Like

Based

Sure.

I believe its a valid play as town to either overstate a read on someone or fake slip to draw a train onto yourself in order to break RVS. Mafia is a game of deception but deception is not only a tool for evil.

Typically early D1 I do one or the other. Just didn’t have time to mess with it this game.

LOOK AT ME, I’M SO TOWNY!
:scream:

Who are in your POE?

Correction: He scumreads you for not doing anything with it. Like, okay, so you created a drama. Now what?

read my response again

just vote hippo or jake either works i will pog and get killed and rest in dead chat and flex on my boys back home

1 Like

I re-read your ISO and found no response.

you quoted it yourself when asking the question

i am clueless as who to vote tbh so im just gunna go with the majority later XD

Might be better to abstain than to sheep a majority.

Wait, so not only are you going to do nothing about your drama (which is fine, as it is part of your personality), but you are also going to do nothing with it? No reads or remarks about how others behave towards your posts?

Why are you clueless as to who to vote?

With a quick ISO of BioHazard a question came to mind.

Are they genuinely humble or feigning ignorance to counter a lack of scum hunting?

I do not have any meta to use but I feel like its an AI question we should consider.