A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

@WindwardAway

You here?

nothing AI really happened so no
gorta kinda ignored it and wind is null but i dont belueve their claim
thats basically it

Just because I have not said it I doubt a cult.

Its considered a borderline bastard mechanic to convert alignments so I play games without consideration to one existing until there is evidence to suggest one exists. If we either get a conversion utility in a flip or some form of anti-cult utility we can revisit the subject but I feel that we should not burn time or effort on the potential until there is a reason to do so.

because they are new? lol

most new players will just omgus or listen to someone who they think is talking sense

Because of the reason you mentioned literally just above. We do have a lot of bad or at least painful games. So it makes sense in the context of ‘You’re already going to see drama probably, at least be townie and have some backing to it like Helz did unlike what you had done’

It’s not just a ‘vibe’ it does have reasoning to it Seth >:(
Vibe reads to me are basically just gut reads but you’re trying to make it sound chill.

After an ISO I am unwilling to consider Zone for a D1 lynch.

3 Likes

According to Isolde, he is legitimately a newbie.

…well, at least you do properly evaluate the consequences of your actions, so that isn’t “doing nothing” in my book.
What about the others? I already forgot what you did, but did any of them respond at all?

Yeah, that would be the easy superficial answer, but I want to hear it from the newbie himself so I can deconstruct whatever it is that “prevents” him from being clueless.

Nobody is voting Bio out of pure pity, and they don’t seem to be listening to anyone at all. I want to fix the latter, but for that to happen, I actually need to engage with him in a conversation.

1 Like

because i have no game sense and even with my high iq i cant see anyway to deduce whether someone is mafia or not just by what they are typing into a website

you spam questions and dont give much reads content in return so as youve noticed i usually ignore them unless they are good

Why tf is everyone voting Eli :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Eli wagon so scum motivated lol :joy:

1 Like

Fack i forgot emoji again i only have 1 strike left :sob:

No it literally is just omgus there arent really any extra steps :grinning:

I disagree. You correlated lol’s dramatic behavior with the player list’s existence. The content you wrote was for Helz; not lol. Your post did not actively encourage lol to be more towny; it instead shows why you think his dramatic behavior is less towny.

You can type and talk English good enough to maintain a conversation, so it’s not like you can’t play this social deduction game.

Gaming sense is something you develop as you learn from your mistakes, so I can’t help you with this at the moment.

Deducing whether someone is mafia or not is a more complex topic to teach as it is heavily dependent on the content and context.

Hm… Say, what is the color of your role name?

1 Like

No, youre trying to sound towny but giving hilariously little actual reads content :laughing:.

Youve done a bunch of mech spec and then a bunch of questions while trying to seem like you are helping. This is why i scumread you.

funny

2 Likes

its green

lol ngl i liked ur vote on me but since then ur content sucks

Why arent u probing me or doing literally anything

:man_guard:

why
let him come to his own terms