A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

I still stand by what I said about Jake doing literally nothing and then bringing up a dead conversation that was irrelevant multiple times

ā€¦eh, fair enough. I apologize for being rude.

Pot, meet kettle. I am fine with you stirring up drama, but if you want to attack me for being disrespectful, then fix your own attitude first:

Iā€™ll go back to the Jake wagon

/vote Jake @Host_Account_1

I mean u said i was one of 2 ppl to vote which is pretty damning

Yeah I called 112 out earlier to make a post.

Thatā€™s because lol said to either vote you or Jake
And so I said both of you are in my PoE but Iā€™d rather vote Jake
Whatā€™s so damning about that? Iā€™m not going to offer an alternative if I townread neither of lolā€™s suggestions.

im complimenting the playerlist and giving them motivation, like i said multiple times the playerlist isnā€™t even bad. please DO NOT misinterpret my words, if i did something offensive i apologise

Since youā€™re here
How much experience do you have playing with 112? Are you familiar with their meta?

One quick question (heh):
You asking others to step up as town leader is fine, but why did you tag eevee, and only eevee?

i didnt realise u were forced to follow lol smh

because last game eevee was doing a town uniter gimmick as mafia so im mocking him

1 Like

Because Iā€™m already vomiting words into the thread and he probably wants someone more clear

Iā€™m not but if you look at my earlier reads I said Jake was at the bottom

I donā€™t think youā€™re town and idk what lolā€™s reasoning is but I have my own thoughts

I also said I donā€™t know how to read you so Iā€™m giving room for error by not voting you

Ehā€¦ I want to see more from Hippo, actually.

NGL, I have been given the [I donā€™t know how to read Zone, because he is towny, but he can be towny as scum as well] treatment for so long, that I am starting to townread anyone who doesnā€™t immediately townread me for being towny.

2 Likes

I have a large towncore and Iā€™d like to think there isnā€™t that much room for error
So if I have someone in my PoE and one of my townreads is scumreading them, I consider that a good reason to consider voting there

I had my vote on Jake before and I wouldā€™ve kept it there if I didnā€™t want to pressure ReveredHero
But since voting them didnā€™t make them show up, I no longer care

Somewhat.
Been awhile so I donā€™t remember much.
I know they usually take forever to get into the thread on day 1.

How does their wolf meta differ from their town meta? Is there an obvious difference in their play?

Hmā€¦ well, okay.

/vote JakeTheWolfie @Host_Account_1