A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

I think there is a substantial amount of TvT focus and we would have better odds gunning for the low posters.

People always fear the power wolf but its much much more common for scum to lurk in my experience. I haven’t been hard pinged by anything yet so thats where my mind is going.

3 Likes

I agree with what lol said
Vote Hippo or Jake for now :man_shrugging: but I’d rather vote Jake first

/vote jakethewolfie

/vote jakethewolfie

ty

I agree with this though which is why I’m not as interested in Hippo as Jake

I’m interested in possibly voting Isolde too but I’ll let him do things first because if he’s town I think he can find a way to clear himself

he’s too tame, probably mafia

though my meta is very outdated

@ReveredHeroOfFoL please save us by sheeping me, the town jester, i saw a murder but cannot prove it. it’s a man eating wolf

stop trolling

You clearly dont think zones mafia if you think i am because ive been pushing zone

Windward why vote me? What do you scumread about me at all?

@WindwardAway

Literally what?

very towny of you to point it out

Luks, Isolde, and myself; the people voting Eli.

To my knowledge, you have only stated your reasons to scumread me in P#856; the others times you think you said I was scum were of similar nature of: “Nah, you’re fake. You are mafia. Everything you do is fake trololol” which isn’t a real argument.
Like, what the fuck are you supposed to say when multiple people say you are scummy for literally being yourself?

I have now heard your reason to townread Eli, but I disagree with your read because I have read the arguments about why Eli seriously thinks Luks is mafia, but they are poor arguments.

Who, Hippo?

ftr i am spamming today because i will be working tommorow should be around eod but still i want some content going

I’m not voting you, wdym?
I have a PoE that currently contains 4 slots and one of them is you
But you’re not at rock bottom and I didn’t really want to vote you out this early when I’m not sure of my read so I’d rather go for one of the other three

no

Jake?

yeah jake pointed it out

1 Like