A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

…huh. Well this is interesting. Two Ascetic or Ascetic-related claims. Hey eevee, do you think that kind of setup is balanced?

Why not? It’s not as if two Ascetics in one game is impossible. I know so, because I witnessed a shitty game with that kind of setting.

Well, okay. Let’s put your words to the test.
I claim Kongou Mitsuko.

how long do we even have left to vote?

I think there is actually a way that both eevee and I have some sort of ascetic role but I’m not outing that info.

Not my character, eh I believe it.

I assumed so seeing as you didn’t insta vote them back

1 Like

…y’know, I suddenly realized another bastard-lite role that forces eevee to claim Ascetic.

…but surely Prophylaxis wouldn’t put a Spartacus in the game like Osie did for FFAI FM, right?

Sorry for quoting eevee here, had to highlight the words to search on googel

Unless eevee claims to be a mech oracle who says there is no ascetic you aren’t going to see me back down on this
And even if he does… I’m not retracting my claim :man_shrugging:

What’s a Spartacus?

Wind, you’re on the Jake wagon.

What’s popping there?

champagne bottles

We have until 2022-02-18T19:00:00Z, so there is no need to rush things… yet.

Well, even if both of you have similar roles, it doesn’t necessarily say anything about your alignments.

1 Like

Do u still think Eli is most likely to be mafia? Weird you havent gotten anyone better since SoD especially because your main reason to be on Eli is that you didnt like their vote on you.

:thinking:

1 Like
  1. He hasn’t done anything productive
  2. He kept bringing up the 3p thing even after the topic was dropped, multiple times
  3. He asked other people to ask hosts for him about whether there are 3ps instead of doing it himself, which accomplishes nothing
  4. He’s voting Eli for bad reasons

Apparently people don’t think these are good enough reasons to scumread Jake but if anyone has suggestions as to why I should be townreading him, I’m all ears.

2 Likes

Him or you, seeing as you sponged the exact same shitty reasons for me to be mafia.

Level 4 Esper, almost always carries a fan.

oh sick

I know
Which is why I’m not just jumping on eevee for cc’ing me
I don’t think it implies we’re opposite alignments.

??