A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

So to be clear your only 2 scumreads are the two people who suspected you at SoD?

Seems legit

1 Like

Iā€™m suspecting people with horrible reasons to be voting me.

Zone agrees that they suck.

If I was just going to be OMGUSā€™ing, Iā€™d have voted or at least suspected Kiiruma too.

Donā€™t put words in my mouth.

Smh that charcter suits you, lmao.

I dont know of random claims without ability are smart tho, as I can see several abilitoes Kongou could have.

Itā€™s rather that flavor can support the claim, but is ppintless on its own.

1 Like

This was his reason for voting Eli
But actually he hasnā€™t come back since then so maybe it really was a pressure vote

His read on Eli

Seems like decent enough reasons to vote there.

And why heā€™s voting Eli instead of Lukundo

Do you vote a null read

Zone just has to be a fan of everyone in the game.

1 Like

You wouldnā€™t like my answer.

Why cant me or eli be townys who are wrong though? Eli is wrong like 80% of the time so i find it weird you dont consider this an option and instead just omgus them. I dont think thats a towny mindset.

1 Like

I was more meaning about how Kongou is annoying, but also a good friend

2 Likes

Kiiruma is a town that can be wrong. Theyā€™re Town cause thereā€™s actual logic to their conclusions.

With you 2, you found an ML then tried to reason your way into making it not sound shitty out loud.

and it still does sound shitty

Because I still think Eli is scum and I donā€™t think your directly a wolf for it.

Like 2 probabilities here.
1)Your Town that needs to get better reads
2)Your Wolf that is grabbing the most easiest scum reads.

I still think Eli is town but I donā€™t think all three of the players on his wagon are wolves so Iā€™m still trying to sort that out
Idk

This garbage.

Yup. Thatā€™s the one.

Yes, but then again it doesnā€™t imply that you are on the same alignment either.
(ā€¦says the guy who witnessed two Town Ascetic-ish roles.)

No **** Sherlock. You were the one who said flavor-vig is less likely than a role-vig, so I am putting that to the test. If I die tonight, then Iā€™m (partially) blaming you regardless of your alignment.

So you think his reasons against me are genuine?

Iā€™d probably not push Hippo on D1 as a wolf because that would likely get me killed

Assuming theres 4 scum, do you genuinely believe half of the mafia team decided to pile on you at the start of d1?

1 Like