A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Debil and me are TOS originals

Ok how about I put it this way:
You are asking me for my flavor and if I give it, you will know exactly what my role does. So it ishr “fishing” but it will 100% give you all the information you seek, and it will also give everyone ELSE the same information.

Was our homesite.

1 Like

Am I just gonna be ignored here?

How

I’ll tell you after Debil responds

Half the game doesn’t read at all and the other half is wolves plus eevee, me, and likely two others who will read my claim

That’s 8/16

WIND STOP

I LIKED YOU AND I WANT TO CONTINUE LIKING YOU

1 Like

I disagree. Although less common, I believe that eevee could counterclaim Ascetic as mafia, regardless of what his actual role is. Though, remember: He claims a role that is related to Ascetic; not necessarily Ascetic itself.

It is not that he doesn’t believe your claim.

From what I interpret, he refuses to believe that you are town for refusing to claim your flavor, as he believes that there is a role-vig instead of a flavor-vig.

Personally, I am siding with you as I believe that a flavor-vig is more likely than a role-vig. However, just to prove my point, I am willing to risk my flavor to see which anti-claim measures the mafia has, if any at all.

2 Likes

But you’re supposed to scumread me in every game

1 Like

ok

You’re on your way for sure.

1 Like

Debil, read your pings

Guys halp im getting vertigo from being so high up in towncore

1 Like

idk what that post even means

whats the perspective slip that they arent ascentic? duh of course they arent

There is a very specific reason I don’t want to flavor claim and it’s because I am not convinced scum doesn’t just have extra kp in the form of a day vig
But I guess if I claim my flavor and immediately die, you’ll know

1 Like

I am, though

OK, it’s just me.

@Wind

Mafia already know that you are whatever your role is.

Outting it gives the Town the knowledge.

Thus the other half of Town.

1 Like

eevee is just being silly ignore him

probably the neutral

1 Like