A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

This is disgusting BTW

ffs guys will you just let me resolve overnight
At least two people have said they are targeting me ANYWAY so you will literally know whether or not Iā€™m an ascetic by morning
I donā€™t think everyone who targets me will die, and I certainly hope that isnā€™t the case

1 Like

Windward, for the fucking last tine - I asked for a flavor.

Your role can be able to go to the moon and create cheese mine there.

All I want to see is to see if your claim has any sense for ascetic.

Maybe certain flavors would be able to convince me this roles can exist alongside. Maybe.
But you refuse to give me something to work with. Even tho Im not asking for whole role, but literally anything.

Anything which makes me go ā€œyeah, okay, could beā€.

Instead you are misrepresenting it as rolefishing and me asking for you to reveal whole role day 1, which is utter bullshit.

1 Like

You should feel bad for posting it

Why, I assume 4 wolves, eevee, me, +2 to bring it to a 50%

So eevee is just Town to you?

1 Like

Iā€™m continuing to fight it out with him and Iā€™ll make a call on it later

1 Like

This is consistent with earlier statements from memory.

I will have to give it some thought

1 Like

Ok but you of all people should know there might be a very good reason for me not to claim flavor, even if there is hypothetically no flavor vig

Why would a villager not want to claim their flavor if it gives away their role? Why would a villager not want people to know their role if they already claimed ascetic? Maybe because there is a town role which is both an ascetic and something else. So get off me.

1 Like

1 Like

eevee is trolling stop being svs

You know Iā€™m not unyeetable since I already told Zone that
You can still yeet me today and you will literally see my flavor and role, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s the most preferable way of proving myself.

Welp, I guess I interpreted you incorrectly.
But now I am forced to join this debate.

Why do you think it is ā€œmost likelyā€ not true that Windward is Ascetic, when she was the one who claimed first?

Heā€™s a fan of playing instigator in conflicts so I see no reason why I shouldnā€™t do it back to him. Only this time I actually donā€™t know his alignment so Iā€™m not pushing him unless I have a reason to.

1 Like

Probably because I claimed it so early :man_shrugging: ask lol why he doesnā€™t believe me, either.

1 Like

Thatā€™s nothing new?

I did not expect you to be simple ascetic to begin with.

This is a bad questionā€¦
What?

HOLD ON

isnā€™t eevee straight up CCā€™ing?

Yes, so why would you want me to possibly out everything else along with the ascetic part if I flavor claim? Iā€™m just saying my flavor makes my role super obvious.

1 Like

ive been lurking thinking to myself ā€œhow can i make myself useful?ā€ and i couldnt reach an answer so im asking you now.

How can i be helpful to you?