A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

No, he said it was an indirect cc.

1 Like

oooooo

mbmb

So I have no reason to vote him right now :man_shrugging:

If I flavor claim it will become obvious who I am, what I am, what Iā€™ve been trying to do, and what wolves will do with me, so honestly I would like to avoid that. Speculate all you want.

1 Like

cya d2

1 Like

Becouse flavor can be interpreted into several different roles.

Flavor can confirm role, but at most is narrowing down the selection without role claim.

Take Zoneā€™s Kongou, are you able to tell me which role is that flavor?

Becouse I am able to narrow down what could possibly fit there, but even then its several different TYPES of roles. Not to menrion specific ones.

And I do know the flavor for this game.

2 Likes

bitch

2 Likes

Dota!

Get out of my game smh

1 Like

She already claimed her role. If she claims her flavor now, then itā€™d be no different than a full claim.

Excuse me for responding to this question that is not meant for me, but why would Windward think that eevee -if town- wants Windwardā€™s full claim on D1? What kind of town does that?

BotF role. If we believe that eevee is legit Ascetic, and you die, then he becomes Ascetic. Basically a variant of Spartacus.

Then you tell me, Luks. I am as confused as Winward is; IDK what eevee is doing either.

1 Like

No, because I only read stuff on my own flavor in the wiki tbh
And from what I understood there are only like 2-3 possible abilities for my character so thatā€™s literally my entire role
Itā€™s super risky imo

Eevee Town sees that Windward is claiming his role

Eevee does not like this cause you know.

Itā€™s his role.

Eevee says Windward wolf.

Profit.

1 Like

Except eevee does not say Windward is claiming his role.

So I take it back.

2 Likes

I donā€™t really think that was eeveeā€™s aim
He didnā€™t just cc and vote me
He said he was indirectly ccā€™ing but wanted proof that my flavor matched my role claim

No.

Ascetic is not by itself.
Itā€™s part of bigger, different role.

And as I said from the begining - I do NOT want the full claim. As in full role.

@eevee

can you confirm this?

Ok so you really donā€™t believe that my role will be super obvious if I claim my flavor

ill fuck you if you dont shut up

3 Likes

this a threat or a promise?

1 Like

Ok lemme ask this instead

How many of you guys think you need to know my flavor in order to read my alignment?

If itā€™s a unanimous yes then Iā€™ll claim

Chief, ima need a modpeek in order to read your alignment

1 Like