A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Here’s the thing
I do think eevee may be right about role vig
But if the role vig only has to guess the exact role and not quote it from the thread, I’m dead anyway.
And why does this matter if I can’t be protected? Because then I will get role vigged and someone else will get factionaled and wolves will have two kills instead of one.

+1

This is correct

AHA

GET FUCKED, ZOEN

I still do not understand why there is so much focus on a role claim.

Roles =/= AI

Ask yourselves what we are accomplishing by discussing this issue. Draw the conclusion that it does not help us solve alignments. Then lets move on : )

If eevee is so familiar with the anime my flavor should already be super obvious to him tbh
Or maybe I’m overestimating my own breadcrumbs but I’ve dropped them so many times already that I feel like it’s verging on forcing me to claim
Because if I keep this up, if any wolves have picked up on my flavor soft then eevee is kinda right and I’m just being antitown for withholding information that wolves already might know.

Excuse me but… how?

I’m not sure but it’s fine if hijacking the thread attention means that people are listening to me for a couple minutes

You gain nothing by exposing yourself while you potentially give opposing alignments an advantage over you.

Why are you going on about this?

Don’t just say it is bad.
Tell me what you don’t understand about it, and/or why do you think it is bad.

He claims to have an Ascetic-like role, whereas Windward is straight-up claiming Ascetic. Not exactly a CC, but it’s something akin to a Bodyguard counterclaiming a Doctor.

Hey, so Windward claims Role A, and eevee claims “something akin to Role A” and says that Windward is mafia because of it.
What do you think of this?

Ok to be fair
It is likely I have the only flavor in the game where the role is identical to what the character does in the anime
I’m looking at other character abilities and there’s room for ambiguity but mine doesn’t have any ambiguity

Because eevee won’t leave me alone and he knows better than this if he’s town
But he’s not hard cc’ing me so I don’t have enough of a reason to vote him

Actually, eevee claims his role prevents my role from existing

Whatever he is, it’s a role that he claims doesn’t allow for an ascetic in the setup
And he is still saying that he believes I am an ascetic plus something else, but wants me to prove by flavor that I am an ascetic

And I don’t see the point of it

Dwdw, I’m in the wrong

1 Like

I still do not see his argument being AI. And I do not see your ‘clarifying’ your flavor/role as doing anything other than exposing yourself for no gain.

Honestly the things you keep hinting at do not even create a defense.

1 Like

But that’s my point, I would rather leave the waters muddied surrounding my role and flavor. Scumread me for it if you want, but I think it’s directly -EV for me to claim more. As you pointed out, “clarifying” is only making it worse.

Votecount

Vote Target Voted by Votes
EliThePsycho TheLukundo, JakeTheWolfie, Isolde 3/9
JakeTheWolfie Zone_Q11, lol, WindwardAway 3/9
TheLukundo EliThePsycho, Kiiruma, Hippopablompoyeetus 3/9
WindwardAway Helz, eevee 2/9
Not Voting Atlas, Gorta, Whysper, BioHazard, ReveredHeroOfFoL

Please let me know if there are any errors.

Also, generally speaking, it will be difficult for me to provide vote counts between midnight and 8 am because that is when I sleep. I’ll try to communicate with the co-host about this, but until then, you may have better luck with manual votecounts during that time period. - Proph

Probably not you overestimating, rather just me not picking it up.

I watched this anime few years ago.
Well, 3rd season was recent but everything else is kind of older.

1 Like