A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

I don’t want eevee to claim either because if he claims and he’s town, it’s just worse for town overall

I am not scumreading you for it. I am agreeing with what you just said and trying to kill the discussion because I do not see it as helping us sort alignments while I do see risk in it if you are town.

I would encourage anyone who advocates for this line of conversation to continue to explain what value it has.

1 Like

Ah, OK then

Gotcha, then I misinterpreted what you were saying. Sorry about that.

I disagree. Misaka, the flavor’s MC, has the ability of Electrokinesis. She can be a Vigilante, Global Roleblocker, Neighborizer, etc. However, if the flavor is something BS like “make an array of lightning surrounding your body for the night”, then it can also become Ascetic.

Flavor is BS. It cannot confirm roles. It can only make one speculate about them.

That’s a logic I do not comprehend as it is too fucking basic.

According to your logic, why is the Ascetic role unique to town!eevee? Why can’t there be two Ascetic-like roles in the same game? Why does Windward have to be mafia if eevee is legit town?

And thus I repeat my (and Windward’s) question: WTF is eevee, and what is he doing right now?

I have speculation on eevee but I’m just not gonna say it tbh

…wait. Hold on. @WindwardAway, is your role “just Ascetic” or “Ascetic with extra steps”?

Just know that I did think of some possibilities that could fit with ascetic without directly conflicting it but still being a bit of an odd combo

Ascetic with extra steps

In this situation the question of “What is Eevee doing” is probably the most interesting bit to me.

Not sure if it needs an answer right now but it is certainly of note and will help solve Wind/Eevee. If nothing else its very safe to say they are not W/W

1 Like

we’re actually just both wolf ascetics trueclaiming for the lolz /s

Stahhhp

1 Like

Tbf
You probably don’t know this but I wolfed recently with eevee and we spiralled the thread into turmoil by thunderdoming each other

1 Like

Meh. Back to taking care of stuffs…

Buddy, IDK why you would claim that (as in, IDK why it shouldn’t exist together), but if that’s truly the case, then I got more bad news for you.

That is not answering my question, so I guess you are not in state to have a proper conversation with me at the moment.

Then don’t start claiming in the first place.
We already got Windward who claimed Ascetic (and only Ascetic, without extra steps), so can you not escalate this even further?

We are not confirming aligments, just roles.
Roles can be fakeclaimed.

1v1 deep wolf plays are good. It has the value of killing aligned indicators post flip.

Leveraging team mates to disclose information is not good. It does not provide a wolf team with an advantage while it draws attention to the wolves.

I would be extremely surprised if this was a coordinated play as that the WIFOM has too many layers to be seen by most players and create any benefit. I am confident you guys are not knowingly aligned.

2 Likes

Zone.

Both me and Wind say our roles are flavor relevant.
And thats probably most important thing to bring out of this discussion.

Does it have to do with–
Actually, never mind. Apparently he incorrectly thought that eevee was CC’ing your exact role.

Define who “we” are, and give the moments (and posts) where Windward have slipped. Otherwise you are nowhere near convincing me that she is in the wrong here.

Macho, yes. But now you are just derailing the topic all together.

…well, I guess that answers who “we” are, but that does not answer the other question.

In theory they can.

Very unlikely to happen, especially on pre-reviewed site like this.

That’s why Im not straightofrward blind tunneling Windward, but demanding something to convince me it’s possible.

That’s where flavor comes up.
Unless you know a better way which can confirm this being able to happen?

Did she confirm this? If so, quote it.

No **** Sherlock. Your will has zero value if they are not backed by evidence.

Well to be fair, worst comes to worst, we would most likely just push eevee to death D2 if you die N1 by the vig.

Oh. Well, in that case there is way less reasons for me to stop eevee from forcing you to claim.

I mean, it’s still disadvantageous and dumb, but the risk is way less than before. At this point, whether you claim or not is up to your own choice.

1 Like