A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Wouldnt that mean that one of them are mafia or neut? ( this is considering theres only one of Role A)

I’m ccing existance of theirs role.

Cc doesnt exactly have to be the same role.

Like tracker can cc someone when they said they went to XYZ, when in reality theu were tracked elsewhere.

It’s confusing, I know.

2 Likes

Correct
And might be relevant to point out that CC is a counterclaim and not a carbon copy (which is what I thought initially when I started playing ToL)

Well, I thought that Windward claimed her role in full, but apparently that isn’t the case. eevee wants to know her flavor so he can determine whether Windward’s claim is plausible or not–

–which is still a bad idea tbh. Windward has nothing to gain from claiming; only eevee does. Actually, she would instead risk getting killed by a potential flavor-vig, so it’s still a net negative for her to claim her flavor.

To summarize: Blame Windward for claiming Ascetic at all. We wouldn’t have this mess if she’d just stayed silent about it.

No. Bcs u town

I see a few issues here:

1- You are assuming the setup. You have no clue what is going on but you are creating a 1v1 halfway through D1 pushing that your baseless assumption has to be disproven as opposed to proven.
2- You are pushing the timeline. Maybe your point is valid. Maybe you v Wind is a 1v1. But time will give credit to this concept so whats the rush?
3- Exposing Wind creates risk. We do not know if roles exist that can role/flavor snipe so demanding this information creates risk if Wind is town.

Low benefit with exposure to risk on an issue that will become more self resolving as the game goes on. Can I persuade you to let it go for the moment?

2 Likes

True
Idk why but I thought it was supposed to be pro-town to openly claim ascetic because I saw it happen in a previous game and the claimer got townread and won (as scum tbf)

I wasn’t aiming for the townread part so much as doing a shitty job of coming up with ways to forewarn people that their actions will be wasted on me

Assuming Anti-Ascetic functions do not exist.

Well… that’s scuffed. I can’t think of any “Anti-Ascetic” role, so I really don’t understand his POV.

Ya, well… I’m kinda stuck 25 minutes / 30 posts in the past at the moment. It will take a couple minutes before I completely catch up.

Willager feels like an awful word

Yes.

I have no idea what that means but if you mean, assuming I won’t get claimvigged for it, yes

If I wanted to be funny i would respond by saying a claimvig is anti-ascetic since it guarantees I won’t exist past today

I thought you used the “Flavor is NAI (but can indicate roles(” card?

Ah, fuck it. I wanna die as well.
I also claim “Ascetic with extra steps”.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

My rolecard just straight up says “Ascetic Asceticizer”

3 Likes

Because Ascetic is not negative enough to be something that is supposed to be claimed immediately, like Miller.

At this point I am just partially claiming to add more fuel to the fire. Screw scumhunting I guess, because for some reason we are now fluffposting mech talks again. FFS.

1 Like

Oh, whoops. I thought it was on a similar tier to nexus and that nexus was supposed to claim, but maybe I’m wrong on that as well.

Hey Windward, wanna spare Jake to see whether he is legit Ascetic or not?