A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

I’m also on my phone and yet I’ve done more than you have

Ok fair tbh

also hippo is uh
idk the word but
right

2 Likes

Right about what in particular?

Hi, I’m thousand tabs Jake, who needs at least 3 different tabs just to make one coherent post.

1 Like

this entire game i cant remember disagreeing with him

1 Like

I think I disagreed with him a couple times but liked his later posts more when I was actually interacting with him in real-time

1 Like

well
he seems cool

Clocktower role

1 Like

“Hey Dad, why is my sister’s name Rose?”
“Because your mother likes Roses”
“Ok. Thanks Dad.”
“No problem, doing nothing and still being townread due to own reputation as hardest player to be read”

1 Like

D-NAS for short

1 Like

Eevee is scum
Dybu dabu

Or should say
Eevee is mafafafa

Eevee is Mavfefe

1 Like

Care to explain how you know this?

Apparently this is “normal Eevee” or whatever but they basically derailed the thread and did nothing else

As much as I hate mixing AI with Meta what world does a player hard CC and try to force a 1v1 as mafia make sense?

How do we reconcile their behavior as team scum, and if we do who are their team mates?

2 Likes

as I interpret it, Eevee is saying “this should not exist when my role exists” (e.I they interact badly ) not “I received a message N0 saying your role wasn’t in the game”

1 Like

so they can use it as an excuse if/when wind flips and they are confident they won’t flip first because it’s eeevee

Yes. I agree thats the situation and their belief is built upon assumptions.

But why is it more likely for them to be scum for that assumption?

You spoke with confidence a moment ago and I would like to both understand your reasoning as well as challenge it to draw out some thoughts.