A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

If eevee or friends think that this would be a better look (especially given that it’s very likely to backfire and make eevee look worse), they might be able to pull a reverse psychology and say that Eevee isn’t scummy because they’re tstbs, or in other words…

This needs to be analyzed for motivation, not just for action. Action is NAI, motivation is not.

4 Likes

I agree that the thought process would be bad. But I have honestly never seen a player as scum plan for a ‘too scummy to be scum’ argument.

Intention tells might make more sense. But If they are scum I think we are looking at derp scum over some master minded thought process on that level of WIFOM.

Votecount (no changes)

Vote Target Voted by Votes
EliThePsycho TheLukundo, JakeTheWolfie, Isolde 3/9
JakeTheWolfie Zone_Q11, lol, WindwardAway 3/9
TheLukundo EliThePsycho, Kiiruma, Hippopablompoyeetus 3/9
WindwardAway Helz, eevee 2/9
Not Voting Atlas, Gorta, Whysper, BioHazard, ReveredHeroOfFoL

noot noot

I have a fair few townreads at this point so imma list them, list my nulls, and then just try yeet someone outside of both of these lists.

Cuz im not super sure whos mafia anymore but im more confident on whos not

1 Like

Nice VC.

I like how Zone hopped off the Eli wagon when I got on, and now they’re voting for me.

The Eli/Luk trains are interesting in composition. I feel like there could be some TvW potential there.

My gut says the Jake train is some mix of TvT.

I do still feel like shooting outside of the pools could hold value. Gorta stands out to me although I do not like how I am unable to say why.

(Small ramblings)

2 Likes

Always a good strategy. 2+2 had an interesting article breaking down the math of town reads over scum reads 7 or so years back.

2 Likes

because scum are more likely to reserve an excuse for when their target flips

this argument is probably flimsy because it could just be the aforementioned assumption so

I think you can try to use someone else instead of me for your nonsense against a newbie.
Ty

Silence, Corpse

A shot rings out!

Jake, I shall not be silenced.
We can have 2 furries in one space.
Or if not, I can happily make sure I’m the last one here :slight_smile:

I already promised to not be targeting Wind.
Never said anything about you. Traitor.

Wait, you’re a furry?

2 Likes

“there ain’t enough room in this town for the both of us” - 2021, colorized

Yes. And if you had clicked on to my profile at one point you would’ve seen I even call myself ‘The same furry wolf dude yall know’ or close to that.

1 Like

Hey kiiruma do u remember when u said u would lead town to victory and then havent done anything relevant since

I member

2 Likes

based hippo

Your pfp threw me off.

It is law that all furries must have animal pfp