A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Was this when eevee was on my back for my claim?

Also I realize I probably never gave an updated readlist but I’ll post it sometime tomorrow before EoD

High chance I will either not be around for EoD or will be drunk and not paying much attention btw

So ill do the rounds and leave a legacy and all that before that point

1 Like

:face_vomiting:
Time to slank for 15 hours so I can lose this disgusting thread control.

1 Like

Ping me with questions, I’m going to sleep
And I won’t hang around in the thread this time lol

No? I don’t think so.
I don’t keep track of exact timing tho.

But anyway, I mean to say townier thing of what lol was doing.
Wanting drama, but at least Helz was bringing more to it

Im going to chew on it for a while but I was considering something along the lines of a factional chat.

You’re thinking I randomly come into thread go ‘Hey guys I need a town person and I also need you to no action’ for… almost no reason and/or as Mafia? Really?

1 Like

yeah why

Anyway, at least you’ll change your mind tonight.
Should you actually go along with my thing

you’ll change your mind once you get sent to spec chat

2 Likes

That is why I am not just jumping to the conclusion you are evil.

Yes I could see scum wanting me to not preform an action.

Again I am drawing back to the potential that our situation resolves with time though. There is more I would like to say on the issue but its probably counter productive to do so.

Our situation very literally will resolve with time. You will see all for yourself

Bare in mind I was going to do to Wind what I am doing to you.
I am just upset that Wind cannot be protected.

Also this is a hint fucking hint to please protect Helz tonight.

Say no more

1 Like

I went back and checked my games. I think the only game I had with Luks was the FoL Annual Mash and he was mafia in that. So being in town core is definitely within his wolf range. Though so far this game, I don’t think he has been doing much that makes him appear obvious town.

As for the others, Eli doesn’t usually say enough to have a strong enough presence. I don’t know lol very well, but he doesn’t come across as someone who would be taken seriously or even wants to be. Hippo is also someone that generally isn’t taken seriously and has little chance of being town leader.

2 Likes

Who is 112?

1 Like

I think they got replaced by night

Ahh, okay. Which slot originally?

I haven’t seen the replacement message yet

Revered hero

1 Like