A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

you know i feel we had good content going then everyone just dissappeared

3 Likes

Zone, what did you mean by it feeling distant? Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m interpreting the comment correctly, but it seems like Kiiruma was just saying that thereā€™s not much drama to expect from a player list like this so lol even saying he wants it was weird. Not sure I agree with him, but it doesnā€™t seem off for Kiiruma to make the comment.

undesired readlist:

town:
me.
Townlean:
Zone, Kiiruma, Hippo?
null:
im not typing all that
nullscum:
eli (most uncertain on this), iso, wind, luk
scum:
you.

1 Like

actually i forgot nulltown existed
hippo is nulltown

Still not a gambit.

Whatā€™s your read on me?

Atlas town reading the most thread dominate this game is concerning me even more.

Like I kinda wanna vote and pressure Atlas but at the same time I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever be able to read them.

Actually wait I just re-read you have me as nullscum

With Wind, Luk and Eli.

2 of which I put you together with.

1 Like

@WindwardAway

Letā€™s be honest, I do not want to vote you, but likeā€¦ Iā€™m not rescinding either.
I think we are just living in a weird world.

1 Like

If I see you end today with a hammer vote on Luk and Luk flips Town.

So help me I donā€™t give a shoe lace, Iā€™ll instantly vote you tomorrow

1 Like

@Atlas
Why do you NullScum me and who do you think your gonna end today voting on?

Okay, Windā€™s reveal and the interaction with lol is interesting. Up until this point, I was starting to scumlean lol. He seemed to give easy TRs, like I think he TR Atlas just for not reading the thread. Also just making little sideline comments here and there like he wanted to seem involved but not really wanting to directly push.

But now lolā€™s reaction to Windā€™s reveal seems quite good. He seemed reasonably disturbed that Wind would reveal with this role when it could have been used to better benefit unrevealed. Iā€™m not good with mech theory, but lolā€™s point seems more valid than Windā€™s. Iā€™m guessing Iā€™ll probably see other people commenting later in the thread and will look for that to get a better view on how that role works.

Another suspicion I have is that the whole interaction between lol and Wind could be W/W. It started initially with lol calling Wind scared of him and Gorta, which seems silly. But it then led to this reveal. It feels a bit staged. But not sure if scum would actually risk this type of thing. It pairs them together.

1 Like

Why do you think this? I thought you considered Atlas locktown? Or was that just a joke?

what

you just make no sense
its possible its deus ex v2 but like
come on

nobody likes me

also if someones deathproof this game its me so

not 100% guaranteed

also second half depends on wagons and progression
its possible i just completely miss eod for reasons but ill try to be there

I literally stated Zone and Kiiruma were thread controlling this game.

Me asking why you NullScum read me and curious on who you plan to vote at the end of the day makes no sense?

MK.