A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

where

Here unless I am chasing shadows.

This certainly looked like meta communication to me.

tf is meta communication

Like if we played together as Town and caught a scum with some gambit together. Then I could just reference the game and you would know I was talking about a specific play or thought process associated with the game I mentioned.

Maybe I am wrong here but that communication looked like it conveyed something I could not understand unless I had been in that game with you. I am curious what that information is and asking you to talk about it.

1 Like

Feel free to say you won’t talk about it if you feel doing so hinders town play…

If it matters this points to Isolde and Lol being non aligned. They would not communicate in such a way if they had a separate chat.

i like to buss as mafia

i think he was just trying to make conversation because idk where it came out of either

cant really read rn to get context

Me too.
Although I am not sure what that has to do with the question of ‘what did Isolde communicate to you when they referenced the game Debil’ I do love to manipulate the psychology that goes into alignment hunting.
We totally have stuff in common : )

Alright.
I do think the situation was AI but in your favor. But I won’t press the issue as that the answer just moves outside of the game state.

i dont see how talking about mafia play would hinder my town play

i’m not exactly the biggest solver so it doesn’t matter to me

bussing was involved so thats what it has to do with the game

Interesting.

What do you make of that? Like… How do you feel that ties into the game and what do you think they were telling you by that reference?

i think he’s bragging

Bragging about bussing?

yeah

maybe hes warning town about me

What makes you say that? It seems like very few people would catch the reference given how he communicated it. It would be a very subtle way to brag and its done in a way very few people would pick up on.

nice wagons

ill try read during work should be able to get involved by eod but idk if ill be for eod specifically its 11pm i might be too tired to stay up

he literally said we won as mafia because of bussing thats not hard to catch if im catching it because im incredibly dense