that is how it works yes

No opinion

yes

1 Like

well
null
since that exact wording will be used against me if i dont specify

1 Like

I rather agree with Isolde that Jakeā€™s behavior is pretty much NAI. From what Iā€™ve seen of him, he basically does this as either alignment. So while I wouldnā€™t be opposed to seeing him gone for this, it really is more likely that he is simply town based on rand.

1 Like

Its a play useful to people who are comfortable with pressure. When I am town I do not mind making myself scum read.

In my opinion D1 is one of the most useful days. The gap between the informed and uninformed is highest and the faster we can get the game moving. This holds great value for those who are comfortable hunting through chat as well as a great determent for the scum that just want to survive the day. As scum I think its a good play to drag out RVS as long as possible because it wastes the day phase.

Breaking RVS should be the focus of any town player imo D1.

1 Like

I feel like WA is trying to go after LHF here, pointing to my lack of action as evidence that Iā€™m scum instead of pointing to why I might not be taking action, or even my motivation behind inaction.

1 Like

what

Actually I just got to this particular post by Wind where she says a bit more.

So I saw #1 before and thought that was her basic argument. But with the rest, I can at least see she has more reasoning behind her thoughts.

Pro tip from my Mafiaā„¢ Geydeā„¢ Toā„¢ Goodā„¢ Townā„¢playā„¢ā„¢
Actions are not unmotivated. The things players do have some motivation behind them. It is not simply enough to say that someone did something, but to instead analyze their motivations. Anyone, even town, can do stupid scum shit. Just, wicked scum actions. And they have, oh how they fucking have. But you know what?
Motivation is much more important than action. Sure, actions matter, but motivation is what should be analyzed rather than action.

1 Like

Just that the non-activity reasoning was NAI, so there wasnā€™t anything to lean him either more towny or more scummy than the general 70-80% chance of randing town.

no i was replying to him saying you were going after him using bad reasons to scumread him

1 Like

I fall the 50/50/90 principal, where 90% of the time I convince everyone that I rolled scum.

1 Like

??

I think maybe you mistakenly thought he was saying I was going after him. Pretty sure he was saying Wind was going after him.

1 Like

oh i saw w and thought it was you

1 Like

why do you guys use w
use a cooler letter
like y or g

1 Like

yes

Care to explain the hidden information that was just conveyed?

@Isolde Same question

you would tp atlas?