A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Be back in a bit, I have a meeting

1 Like

anyone you have your eye on for voting? I could take a look for myself

Not particularly :sweat_smile: basically all I have are comparative preferences.
Like Iā€™d rather vote Lukundo than Eli
Iā€™d rather vote Jake than Isolde
Iā€™d rather vote Helz than eevee
Iā€™d rather vote Lukundo than Helz
Sorry Iā€™m trying to sort my thoughts here while replying to your question but idk if itā€™s helping

I donā€™t even scumread Lukundo which is why I think this voting priority thing is shit

Like, out of these three top wagons I would never vote Eli
I would vote one of the other two
And thinking Luk might be a better idea than Jake but I donā€™t actually know why i think that since I donā€™t even scumread him and Iā€™ve been scumreading Jake all day
I have no logical reason to want to vote Luk over Jake

Actually you know what
If I swap to Lukundo then Eli wonā€™t be a tied wagon anymore

/vote Lukundo @Host_Account_1

Itā€™s totally a level 0 thought but as I said I trust my townreads more than my scumreads

It also doesnā€™t match up with what I said earlier about Eli/Luk possibly being T/T unless there was exactly one wolf with no partners in the thread
But whatever

Maybe Iā€™ll just post a list of people I wonā€™t vote today and everyone else gets thrown into the other category

Idk why but I feel like EoD is going to result in a CFD and that I am probably a prime contender for CFDing to since there arenā€™t enough people who townread me or believe my claim

Bleh

its almost like the lhf can also be mafia sometimes

i dont believe your claim but i townread you

seeing as i am a confirmed townie my good word holds high value

1 Like

Either all the mafia in this game are LHF or we have one or two deepwolves imo
Itā€™s one or the other
Which is why I thought a team of Hippo/Isolde/Jake/Night made sense earlier, since that fits the theory
But itā€™s just theorycrafting and my reads are generally less than 50% correct

I still have no idea why you donā€™t believe me but Iā€™ll take it

1 Like

What team are you currently thinking?

On second thought I really donā€™t have any reason not to vote Jake over Lukundo. Changed my mind again.
But since I mainly donā€™t want Eli to go over Iā€™ll shift my vote to prevent that.

Anyone have thoughts on eevee unvoting me and acknowledging there could be a way our roles fit together?
I donā€™t want to vote him but I donā€™t mind discussing his slot anyway.

eevee had a cc to your role?

I heard people talk about eevee ccing your role, but never saw the cc myself

Yeah Iā€™ll link the whole thing
Summary is, he didnā€™t hard cc me but said he didnā€™t think my role and his role should both exist
I thought there was probably a catch to it, and I think he finally conceded that it might be a weird setup