A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

This is where it starts

It goes on for quite a while after that so just skim I guess

Or ISO eevee and expand the posts in between

I don’t think what he did was inherently scummy but I don’t think it was towny either

So I’m just not touching his slot for today and dealing with it later if I have to :man_shrugging:

ok, I’ll have a look

1 Like

Question about the Jake slot, to those who don’t think I should be scumreading him

Do you have a reason other than pure statistics that I should townread him? I completely understand if you think I shouldn’t scumread him, but if you think I should consider him as town rather than null, what’s your reasoning?

that’s the thing, I don’t have much of a read on Jake

Yeah, my question was more directed at other people
I think @Whysper and @Isolde might be the ones I want to answer that most
And if their answer is that they don’t really have anything, that’s also fine, I’m just curious because I want to see other perspectives

1 Like

I kind of suspect Helz/Whysper/Isolde might contain a wolf or two but I don’t have any specific reasoning on that
Could also be that I mixed someone up but I thought there mightve been some interactions that could be w/w
I need to pay closer attention to who is saying what because I think I confused Isolde and Hippo before

And this is just from memory and I don’t even have quotes to support it :/ reads on each other, I think?

I do like that Jake doesn’t enterain the 3p dialogue thing

I didn’t like that he said he didn’t want to entertain it but then proceeded to do it anyway…

I’ll take a second look

it does seem like Jake does that, but at the same time a few posts later Jake says he doesn’t really care about it and goes into solving

I’ll look at it again too, maybe I misinterpreted

I meant like this post, but on second thought it doesn’t look as bad as I remember, in the grand scheme of things

Idk I was probably too focused on that cause you’re right, Jake did say he would rather talk about players being voted

yeah

And that’s how universe was made.

1 Like