A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Whysper and Helz are my top town so don’t go there.
lol and Hippo are likely town so I don’t wanna go there today either.

Gorta seems Aight I just am uneasy when they wanna vote Luk and not Eli/Jake.

I understand your views on Luks, Eli, and lol.
However, I am somewhat confused as to why Hippo isn’t being taken seriously.
Hm… while we’re talking about the topic, who is the current town leader?

Regarding what I meant by it being distant

The first time I read Kiiruma’s sentence, I thought that the mention of the player list was sudden; it came out of nowhere. I read “lol wants drama. That feels weird, knowing this player list”.

However, after I read it the second time, I noticed that -even though it came out of nowhere- the flow of the sentence still makes sense to a certain degree… except the last part where Kiiruma said “and thus less townie”.
I mentioned nothing about this in my post when I was talking with Kiiruma though, as it felt awkward to just drop the topic abruptly.

Regarding what you thought Kiiruma said:
I didn’t (and still don’t, since it seems irrelevant at this point) properly evaluate the meaning of the sentence, but if you think that Kiiruma says that the player list implies minimal drama, then you should be 100% incorrect.
Look up the sign up post: At one point, a lot of people avoids signing up because eevee and I joined the game. There is no way there wouldn’t be drama in this game, given the player list.

For reasons I cannot explain by any means other than “gut feeling”, I will 100% refuse this to exist.

No Isolde, I am with Atlas on this one. Your grammar really doesn’t make sense.
You are saying that you are concerned over the fact that Atlas is townreading [the most thread dominate] (which is incorrect grammar). According to my best means of interpretation, I believe you meant [the people with the most thread control], i.e. Kiiruma and myself.

…okay, somehow I actually made sense of your incorrect grammar.
I suppose I might as well ask this now: I can relate to your concern regarding Atlas’ reads, but do you think that this is something that needs to be looked into urgently?

Yeah I currently have them as like nullscum. Very conflicted on them.

Ah yes I didn’t really like their responses that much and then they throw a scum read on me so I wouldn’t mind them going over today.
I don’t think it’s mean as their original slot owner never really posted anything and they were only like what, a day behind us?

Nah I don’t think it needs to be “looked into urgently”, I’m just saying with reads like there’s it’s the most easiest readslist to make for wolf.
Then again, I feel Atlas always takes that kinda route regardless of alignment so IDRK.

Hm… well, okay. I’ll continue catching up, then.
Fortunately I am currently using two screens, so I can keep up with the thread while catching up.

Tbh I don’t think there’s a direct town leader RN and honestly I don’t think there is a need to be one.

If we work together and follow out on instincts and build off of each other instead of following a certain individual we should be able to figure out wolves pretty quickly.

Once someone is confirmed or semi-confirmed (regardless of what mister @Atlas thinks.) we can treat them as a town leader but we should still not relay on that player or blindly pocket them.

@Zone_Q11
This is for you since you asked about “Town Leader”.

lol just reread I put “Pocket” instead of “Follow” I guess that’s what I feel when someone is blindly following someone.
“You must be pocketing!” My Sub-Conscience is weird.

Time to go to work now!

Aye. I agree that we don’t “need” a town leader. However, leaders come ‘naturally’ to existence. It’s hard to say there isn’t one if there is one.

…FTR, if I somehow become a leader, then I would like to immediately step away from the position. Being a leader sucks. Period. To anyone who has experienced Elf Gold Rush FM, I was scum there and I witnessed the fall of Marluxion LIVE. I could FEEL the PAIN that everyone felt; mis-executions after mis-executions. Yet the one to blame is the town leader; the “figure head”.

Cause I unvoted Luk after he claimed
I said this already

Who?

Oops
Idk about you either

…bloody hell. I am still on P#1750.
What else did I miss in these 200+ posts?

Idk what I was doing in elf gold rush but it was also terrible so I’m just refraining from pushing my reads since they’re probably shit

Are you saying you are backing out from your Jake read as well?

Idk but it seems like nobody saw luk’s claim except me which is a little unsettling cause it either means he’s town and being ignored, or he’s a wolf and his teammates are purposely pretending not to notice

He’s still at null but I think wagon movement being a bit stale goes ever so slightly in his favor

Oh god, I thought yesterday was bad, but today I think I’ll need to call out today. Sorry.