A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

I know I’m the prime candidate for a CFD and I dont really have anything to say in my defense other than that you’ll see my role when I flip

Good luck

I don’t have the time or motivation to do much solving but if I place my vote I’ll get screamed at by the person I vote

And if I don’t vote I’ll get screamed at too

So it doesn’t make much difference, but it’s better not to vote someone I’m not confident on in case it’s wrong imo

Wagon is stale.

I don’t see any change except that WA swapped out with bioH

Atlas seems fairly towny to me.

Eh, that sometimes just happens if people park their vote somewhere either due to confidence or some sort of pressure which hasn’t gone anywhere. I don’t see it as a necessarily bad thing, let’s put it that way.

Hoooh~? How… lackluster. I’d expected more from you, to be honest.
I am 13 hours behind, but am I the only one who feels bad vibes from Jake and Whysper?

Whysper’s posts look fine, but I don’t feel any intentions from them at all.
In P#1714, when she was talking about lol/WIndward…

• The first paragraph is [I previously scumread lol]
  • The second paragraph is [but now he seems cool]
  • The third paragraph is [but maybe Windward/lol can be W/W]

…like, what’s the point of this post? Make lol look good?
If so, then why bother mentioning the third paragraph?

In P#1745, when she was talking about Jake…
She agrees with Isolde that Jake is an easy scumread, regardless of alignment.
She believes that it is “more likely that he is simply town based on rand”.
However, this is an indirect “haha, good try, but your reads are not useful because that’s just his meta”

I have been jumping posts to posts, but I have yet to see Jake directly reply/quote P#1829. So, Windward has reasons to vote Jake, and while I understand why some others might not agree with Windward’s arguments, I don’t understand why you yourself (Windward) have a nullread on Jake.

well yuo see,

WA didn’t reply/quote me in that post, so I didn’t know that post existed.

Well, you do now.
So, start replying to it.

am sick with headache.

feels like pain

Then, let us all relieve your pain by executing you.
Rest in peace in dead chat.
Easy solution, no?

Alternatively: Sorry, but I am really not in the mood to care about your physical status.

well screw you too then

So… still no defense, and yet you somehow have enough spirit/motivation/power/drive to reply to me.
…sounds sketchy. …nyeh, I don’t care. Go take a nap or something. “Health comes first” after all.

I need to go to bed soon but I saw Zone’s recent post on me, so I think I’ll try to answer that quickly.

1 Like

its much easier to reply to someone without saying anything than it is to actually do smthn

Because I’ve been told by multiple people that I should not have a scumread on Jake because his behavior is NAI
so I just threw him back into null
I think Gorta had a decent reason for not thinking Jake was scum but everyone else who argued against me was not doing anything to convince me I was wrong tbh
So I like Gorta from that interaction and moves Jake up to null

I don’t know what exactly it is about Whysper that’s preventing me from townreading her but I got a similar feeling, although maybe for different reasons
I noticed she also jumped to soft defending Jake against me for meta reasons, and also that Isolde and idk who else (Hippo? Helz? Someone whose name starts with an H) already have light townreads on her for what I consider very surface level reasons.
This is why I said I may have an association read between several of the slots but I didn’t bother following up on it because tbh I can’t be arsed right now

Also I remember clearly misreading Whysper when she was town and I was tunnelled on her slot so I just don’t want that to happen again tbh

Ya. Speaking of which:

Cool tip, Geyde. Unfortunately I am not planning to listen to your words, Geyde, since your words are currently being used by Jake to hide his intentions instead of properly responding to Windward’s accusations. By the way, how are you? Are you doing well? I look forward to hear your answer post-game. Please bookmark this post.

…oh, right. You’re also here, Jake.
So uh, what was your motive behind this post again?

Well, honestly I didn’t really have a particular point in mind. I was just expressing my thoughts as I was looking through those posts. I haven’t really come to any definitive conclusion. Overall I do think lol has looked better over time.

When I’m examining what look like particularly important interactions between players, I sometimes try to imagine whether it looks staged. Kind of a paranoia I guess. :slight_smile: So I was just expressing a bit of that.

1 Like

/vote JakeTheWolfie

@JakeTheWolfie ive townread you because ur different to where we hang u last game and u were mafia. You seem more cautious this game.

However youve given weak reads, weak content and are clearly not scumhunting. At this point i assume you are different because you are changing scum playstyle because it sucked so bad last time.

Get in bin, sorry.

do u not say guide and geyde the same way

its supposed to say mafia guide to good townplay, a fictional guide supposedly by me to play gooder mafia

motive was uhh

something something iioa