Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::seal::x::speaking_head: :green_square::green_square::ear::ear::ear::ear:

can other people confirm garfooled is in town meta?

anyone vouching for that?

i gut scumread them but this is my first game with them

:man_shrugging:

:cat: :memo: :alarm_clock:

:smiley:

1 Like

Real

Gar was easy to catch last I’ve seen them scum, their town meta is just. Like. Having a strong feeling of underlying thoughts and movement. That’s how I’ve always read them

1 Like

Like I was able to find them town in a previous game by just asking them trick leading questions and watching them stick to their principles. “Why do you scumread X?” → “I don’t scumread X, you’re lying” vs making up a read on the spot, that kind of thing. When they’re wolf they feel like they’re just talking, when they’re town you can tell they’re thinking

2 Likes

And if you scroll through Gar’s posts this game you can see a lot of that. It feels like they’re driven by underlying thoughts and feelings that you don’t necessarily see, rather than pulled along by whatever they’re expressing in thread

3 Likes

ok cool i’ll stop trying to murder them then

i feel like there’s 1 wolf between animal and pigeon

i dont think it’s both of them, could be wrong, but it doesnt feel like it

currently dont know who would be the second wolf

one of porscha/bean/may mayhaps

:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

:x::seal::cat::cat:

:seal::skull::mag_right: :bird:

1 Like

I asked because the ability text is quite ambiguous

1 Like

:seal::brain::green_square:

arr arr

arr arr

arrrr arrr arr

Clarification: The people who are in the zoo know their alignment. The account, animal, does not know their alignment. This is important because roles can swap.

1 Like

What are you up to Litterboy

1 Like

I’m writing all of that down lol

:question::exclamation:

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Make fake reads and keep notes about them in your wolfchat

1 Like

And update them with time, which I’m bad at doing. It’s perfectly fine to go against your past self, just keep in mind why t!you is doing that. If your reads are too static, that’s obviously gonna raise suspicion as well