Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

eliza might be jester but i bet she’d play the exact same way as town too

ive heard from multiple ppl she slanks a lot

and i believe her not having fun with the game

if there is a parallel universe in which she randed the opposite of town/jester than what she randed here i bet it’d just be the same

:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::seal::x::speaking_head: :green_square::green_square::ear::ear::ear::ear:

can other people confirm garfooled is in town meta?

anyone vouching for that?

i gut scumread them but this is my first game with them

:man_shrugging:

:cat: :memo: :alarm_clock:

:smiley:

1 Like

Real

Gar was easy to catch last I’ve seen them scum, their town meta is just. Like. Having a strong feeling of underlying thoughts and movement. That’s how I’ve always read them

1 Like

Like I was able to find them town in a previous game by just asking them trick leading questions and watching them stick to their principles. “Why do you scumread X?” → “I don’t scumread X, you’re lying” vs making up a read on the spot, that kind of thing. When they’re wolf they feel like they’re just talking, when they’re town you can tell they’re thinking

2 Likes

And if you scroll through Gar’s posts this game you can see a lot of that. It feels like they’re driven by underlying thoughts and feelings that you don’t necessarily see, rather than pulled along by whatever they’re expressing in thread

3 Likes

ok cool i’ll stop trying to murder them then

i feel like there’s 1 wolf between animal and pigeon

i dont think it’s both of them, could be wrong, but it doesnt feel like it

currently dont know who would be the second wolf

one of porscha/bean/may mayhaps

:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

:x::seal::cat::cat:

:seal::skull::mag_right: :bird:

1 Like

I asked because the ability text is quite ambiguous

1 Like

:seal::brain::green_square:

arr arr

arr arr

arrrr arrr arr

Clarification: The people who are in the zoo know their alignment. The account, animal, does not know their alignment. This is important because roles can swap.

1 Like

What are you up to Litterboy

1 Like

I’m writing all of that down lol

:question::exclamation:

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Make fake reads and keep notes about them in your wolfchat

1 Like