Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Oh let’s not forget
Pigeon wins if jester does

So good luck with the ladder if you guys are planning on it
(If pigeon is alive)
Bean is a role swapper though (if I remember correctly)
We could just steal it and kill pigeon if we find them to be a threat

Wait what

What part are you confused on?

Oh, they won the waiver thing
So their prize was that they win with the jester

1 Like

Ah. I see

:crogge:

I’m not polarised in the way people thought I was but there’s very significant differences between my motivation structure as wolf and as town and I expected you to be able to spot them in a way you just haven’t

It’s not the difference between Wild West in ehre where I just flailed the entire time. It’s the differences between Pathologic or Sorc17er and here. I am so much more focused on making sense and being townread when my ability to win the game hinges on it

Cross-reference the posts and you will see it. PAYOR KRC, too. I don’t think you know all of thsi consciously enough to replicate it as wolf but you are usually able to find me town easily as town

Therefore you are wolf QED

Usually people aren’t forced to post exclusively in cat images. Usually there’s flips. I’m playing differently in this game because it’s a different environment, and you’re not adjusting for that at all. Also the former isn’t true, just because you’re not 100% certain on your townreads on me doesn’t mean you don’t make them

And yeah I don’t care about primary self defence and do care about secondary self defence. I don’t wanna hear why someone days they aren’t a wolf, everybody says they’re not a wolf and can probably come up with a plausible explanation for their actions. I want to see what they do instead, who they push as alternatives. This is… how I play. This is how I’ve always played. Your base level actions have been wolfy, I don’t like the way you’ve done secondary self-defence either, so “I swapped the votes because I forgot about Emperor” carries little weight to me. It’s an explanation that easily could be post-hoc.

Arguably I am being lazy by not looking at the posts you made without the restriction, but, like, forgive me for not preflipping you when the majority of your posts are images or emojis in responses that make it really difficult to go through your iso without constantly searching for context from the rest of thread. It’s too much work! It is!