Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

And the arguments that “I would be deathtunnelling if I were a wolf, therefore I’m town”, or “you didn’t care that I said I forgot about the Emperor, therefore you’re not putting enough effort into the game, and you’re usually a highposter, so you’re scum”, those do not track to me as arguments that come from town. It feels like all you care about is not being scumread, more than anything else, you’ve popped in virtually only to defend yourself, the only person you’ve mentioned is me. I dunno. I don’t need to be convincing the wolves they’re wolves. This is pointless and I was baited into it by the comment about not calling out your flailing. I am going to get lunch now

Yes the fuck flipless makes people less observant when those people primarily work off associative reads! That is why I am not taking this game as seriously! I am going to go eat lunch now

Animal (5): tutuu, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, Hazardwaste, May
ElizaThePsycho (1): Zorvo
May (1): Animal

Not Voting (4): Garfooled, beancat, Porscha, thepigeonnyc

Majority has not been reached. Due to a wish, end of day was shortened to 2023-09-01T22:00:00Z

I can fix that! VOTE: Animal
The ability is super anti-Town
Now May, I’m trusting you to report to us their alignment

What

Pigeon

UNVOTE

@thepigeonnyc Did you make that wish

I read them I’m just thinkijgn

Believe it or not I don’t want to keep arguing with you

EoD1 only proves that you’re scum; if you’re town you would have wanted that free KP. As scum, you want to drag out the game, and keeping yourself alive does exactly that
That being said you could be Jester who thought that the Lego wouldn’t work and are therefore trying to frame yourself, but this doesn’t matter to me since I win with Jester

Which wish? The one to shorten day?
If you look through, I have yet to make a wish

Who the fuck made the wish then

Reminder you have 3 hours or so to submit your day 2 Katze DMs

1 Like

Oh