Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

You edited that three hours ago, and stated earlier that all mechanical information was listed at that time.

Correct, it had already been changed.

Hmmm….

It cannot be won that doesn’t mean we can’t declare you a loser too Achromatic. The judges will convene.

Of course.

1 Like

Can we learn who would have won, then?

I’m talking about this post, Achro.

This is really funny, though.

That post is correct. That mechanic wasn’t known at the time.

1 Like

Please run amok in another game eventually it’s important to me.

Of course. It’s all in good fun. Would you like to host the next Acrhomatic adventure? I’m thinking… Mountainous next time.

cough cough

Real or fake mountainous?

CHILDREN OF THE GENERIC CHURCH IT IS THAT TIME AGAIN. LET US GATHER AND BE LOUD IN VOICE AS WE TALK ABOUT THE WONDEROUS PATH OF GENERIC LIGHT

WE GATHER HERE ON THIS FINE DAY TO WELCOME OUR NEWEST GENERIC SOUL MAY. THEY WILL FIT RIGHT IN . NOW LET US READ THE HOLY GENERIC BOOK IN HARMONY

ON THE 345632ND DAY THE GENERIC LORD SPOKE TO GENERIC DISCIPLE AND SAID “THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN PROSECUTED MUST ALSO BE REWARDED, WE MUST STAY FAIR AND NEVER GO OFF THE GENERIC PATH.” AS THE DISCIPLE LISTENED THEY REPLIED. “BUT WHAT IF THEY DESERVED IT” THE GENERIC LORD THEN PROCEEDED TO SMITE SAID DISCIPLE.
YELL OUT IN UNISON AMEN!
AND WITH THERE BLOOD A NEW COMMANDMENT WAS MADE. THE SECOND COMMANDMENT: “THOU SHALL PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS FROM THOSE WHO THEY HAVE VOTED/NOMINATED”
IN THE NAME OF THE GENRIC PARTENAL FIGURE, THE GENERIC CHILD AND THE GENERIC SPIRIT
AMEN.

NOW WE MUST TAKE GENERIC BREAD AND GENERIC WINE

@Bob

1 Like

Oh and @May

1 Like

Abandoned

Hey, this is just Catholicism.

1 Like

AMEN

1 Like

no but i understand the confusion