Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

Story didn’t bring Pigeon up again during EOD1 after this. She kept voting and unvoting Eliza, and ended D1 without voting her.

I’m unsure what to make of this. w!Story would be at liberty to ignore this and yet she didn’t.

Funny TMI that Tutuu is town, could you imagine?

Story thought Eliza was Jester and nominated her anyway.

I think the last wolf is between Pigeon and Eliza. There might be OSFE softing here, I’m unsure.

1 Like

You mean you didn’t ace it too?

1 Like

I would’ve. If i didnt second guess myself on two different questions

Hey Hazard, what do you think about mechanically unique wordsearches ripping off your original wordsearch?

1 Like

So many of Hazard’s letters connect in circular fashions.

My letters?

Oh yeah the R messed it up

My word search was basic. So i am glad others are making my stupid “later nerds” wordsearch better

1 Like

If eliza was a wolf and was trying to look towny and be manipulative she could have just not used her ability

Multiple ppl raised eyebrows at her choice to do it

Im rly not seeing her as mafia here. Town or jester imo

1 Like

Ofc i could be wrong

see thats what i am thinking too. i was compteplating just poisoning her and putting nominations back. but i think its tells us alot on who she gives the hard and easy quiz too.

1 Like

eliza is giving me jester vibes more then anything else tho. i wanna see who goes on the block today due to her ability

1 Like

We know either animal is mafia or may is non-town

Unless may is exactly jester, we know 1 of the mafia was tryharding (may or animal)

Just reminding this altho not sure what my point is

1 Like

She said that she gave the hard to pigeon, the easy to herself. And there was something with rng? 2 people? I dont remember

I dont think pigeon is the jester so hes a safe chop for today imo. Clear out some worlds

Oh i misunderstood ur message

1 Like

its the thing with. there is a world she just gives herself the hard one and gives pigeon a normal/easy one. which in turn makes her jester. i think if she gets put on the block today imma label her jester

Her claiming she gave herself the easy one is good though. If she still scores the lowest shes just outing herself as jester, she’s be caught in a lie

1 Like

true

In the world where animal was town and may is non town pigeon has to be mafia so hes just an ultra safe chop imo. I think its good to chop him today, solve a lot of problems

1 Like