Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

I regret to inform you that daddy achro overwhelmed my brain with Things and i havent been paying any real attention since day 1

1 Like

Oh shit proscha is alive

But at what cost

1 Like

Was reading backwards, got to the catholicism, sounds like a good time to get off my phone and forget to post for a minimum of another 16 hours

2 Likes

One time a host in a game i played misspelled my name as proscha, multiple times

2 Likes

And then nanook laughed about it while i said nothing to the host cuz i didnt want to embarrass them even though i didnt really have a reason to think they would feel embarrassed. I just know thats how i would feel as the host and projected my feelings onto them.

Anyway,

2 Likes

Proscha is that one competitive Splatoon player, right

The one they put on the billboard in Times Square.

Im sorry may i only care about real esports, i wouldnt know about that

2 Likes

You

Porscha

Prochara

Same thing

Sure thing amy

1 Like

Mya

Same thing

1 Like

Then it’s probably Pigeon.

1 Like

In that world it would be a throw for Jester!Eliza to use her ability to prosecute Pigeon and pardon herself, so unless she wanted to make herself look bad and townread Pigeon, as a surface action which is plausible from her, Eliza’s town.

If Eliza fails her own quiz today somehow, we’ll reevaluate.

1 Like

@Garfooled.
Was this mechanical or a social read?

1 Like

Zorvo was confident in his ability to win the rap battle against Bean, and his undue focus on some players, flip-flopping reads, insistence that he wasn’t the Jester, etcetera… I know Tutuu disagreed but I feel like he had Jester equity.

1. Zorvo risked death arbitrarily; he didn’t expect it and he was beaten up about it afterwards.
  2. His ladder vouch might be reasonable.

If Zorvo wasn’t the Jester…

1 Like