Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

Porscha probably isnt the jester i can empathize with being overwhelmed. I could see her as town here

2 Likes

If zorvo or kaba were the jester that is great for us

1 Like

I have no idea who it could be, then. What would Jester!Pigeon be doing here, I wonder?

1 Like

Probably refuse to use ladder or not listen to us on who to nominate or sabotage the ladder on “accident”?

I do think pigeon is acting out of self preservation here due to his hesitancy to use his ability in early d1

Like the common wolf trope saying “we have no info sleep d1 wait for cop”

1 Like

I’m not finding Story’s name in the wordsearch. If I had to guess, Achro caesar-coded it or something. I’m not really invested in going through that amount of effort when we could just win conventionally.

1 Like

Whats this wordsearch thing?

Here, Tutuu.

1 Like

Ahh i see id just ignore that personally, he said that he doesn’t follow the rules of reality and he’s been saying that and not really following up on his wishes. Afaik no wish had any impact on the game or was “real”

1 Like

After we chop pigeon, if we can, could we chop may? I feel like it clears out some worlds

Its weird but like im thinking it might be good to consider two or more worlds simultaneously and chop into both of them, as opposed to betting it all on one world

Rare oportunity to be able to afford that due to mafia lacking nk

Since theres 1 guaranteed non-town between Animal and May, and we dont know Animals flip, i think its +EV to not let May live until the end of the game

@beancat have you used your fire hydrant role yet?

I wouldn’t be opposed. If we execute May, someone else can learn their alignment so there would be a chain of confirmation off that. Occam’s razor says w!Story but yeah.

1 Like

It hasn’t been used yet.

1 Like

Oh when the emperor gets executed, their successor learns their alignment?

Imo

Day 3 chop pigeon

Day 4 chop may

Guaranteed we killed 1 maf so far (unless may jester)

2 more days to find last maf in eliza, porscha, bean, garfooled(?)

I think good odds

Ideally beancat makes someone else the rap battler and they use it to kill eliza without fearing jester

1 Like

I’ll consult the hosts but I’d assume so.

1 Like

And ideally eliza does a lame rap on purpose so she dies, out of good teamplay

1 Like

@beancat would you agree with making someone the rap battler?

@ElizaThePsycho would you agree with throwing the rap battle on purpose so that you die, out of good and selfless teamplay? We’re afraid you could be jester, and solving you might be necessary to win the game

Social
Zorvo wouldn’t have anything to do with my rolecard
I chose them to come on the adventure

1 Like