Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

I haven’t read so idk lol
I guess you have a point about if mafia ladder just doesn’t follow the instructions they’re outed

1 Like

May Trivia Alert

Here are all of my town wins. Every single time I’ve won as town I have either been alive, or town has won the day after I died.

Here are some of my town losses. Understand why I am nervous

1 Like

@Magnus @Hazardwaste @ElizaThePsycho @Garfooled @Porscha

If Eliza were to get chopped today and game doesn’t end, would you chop May on D5 or D6, or are you ride or die with her being town?

If you aren’t ride or die with her being town, and you would chop her, I think May should die first, reason explained here:

Basically we get an extra kill on beancat for free, with no risk afaik

1 Like

If you agree with the plan, I think it’s better for you to attempt to use your ability during the night, and either force mafia to kill you (good for us), or we gain a ladder (great for us)

I think if you use it during the day, it gets a bit wifom-y, and I don’t like that route as much

The only route where going for this plan is bad is if everyone agrees both may AND beancat should never die

but i don’t think anyone wants to argue that, no?

even if you wanna argue one of them is lock town, free kill on the other one is a free kill

we never lose this game via parity, we always lose due to not chopping the wolves fast enough on d6

so more kp always better

if it eases your paranoia eliza will always die after you no matter what

and in case beancat dies and game isn’t over after eliza dies too - feel free to give your thoughts on who you think would be mafia

we still get 3 chops at a minimum, always (4 if u count beancat)

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho still waiting on who do you think is mafia

why did you leave the thread right after i asked you?

and didn’t you heart some of my posts later after you left, or am i mistaken?

i am mistaken she didn’t do that

beancat’s ability doesn’t get roleblocked if she dies during the night she uses it

i just asked

who said that it did? :thinking:

why did you say this?

The ladder text says it doesn’t process if bean dies

I mean the hydrant

Like very very explicitly

1 Like

oh, that is true, you’re right about that

im gonna ask again. can i ask you to ask as well?

i was told that it would still process

1 Like

Yeah sure

1 Like

Yeah he says it doesn’t process

1 Like

yeah he told me that too now lmao

1 Like

Litten is doing a great job

2 Likes

pov: you’re thepigeonnyc reaching the final round of the ‘not paying attention’ tournament and your opponent is litten

1 Like

anyway im sorry may this is nothing personal i do feel bad that you’re pleading and squirming trying to survive but this is nothing personal i just believe its optimal for us number-wise, even if you’re town

1 Like