Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

Hear that, tutuu. I’m professional. SO professional. I do lots of professions, and profess things

2 Likes

Prove it
Profess rn that you’re the mafosi

2 Likes

Professional standards prohibit me from lying

2 Likes

All I’m asking for is that game masters drape me in fawn skins before a big mafia game, and provide me with a small, but loyal coterie of hungry coyotes to keep my opponents and teammates humble.

2 Likes

Eliza (5): May, Coyote 1, Coyote 2, Coyote 3, Coyote 4

2 Likes

Someone bring back wishes so I can wish for fawn skins and coyotes. The Wavelength one was disappointing. None of you bitches will play Wavelength with me

2 Likes

Should’ve wished for codenames
I would’ve been more receptive

We had a Codenames night in a Discord server I was in recently and it was great love some Codenames

1 Like

2 Likes

Bring this back at some point

1 Like

Real

1 Like

I have looked over participation in the Mole event and found it lacking. With apologies, I am afraid I must cancel the event. I will perhaps run a game like this some day as advertised, as many of you did enjoy it!

Bah. Who was the mole

Tutuu was the Mole.

3 Likes

Oh shit i was off. Tutuu that quiz worked fucking wonders. I even went through the whole thing an everything was correct. How did you do that?

2 Likes

Damn

3 Likes

Dang!!!

1 Like

I like the idea of the mole. But i think it does need its own game with seperate challenges to complete which reward town for winning or reward the mole for making the town lose. Just so people have more information outside of randomly guessing

1 Like

15 minutes left for nominations.

who is nominated master litten