Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

Oh my fucking god

Don’t remind me

I’m pretty sure you’re Town off today but sure it’s fine.

1 minute left.

Thirty seconds, actually.

May (6): tutuu, Porscha, Magnus, Garfooled, ElizaThePsycho, Hazardwaste
ElizaThePsycho (2): Magnus, May

Not Voting (1): beancat

May is executed and dies. Please welcome your new emperor: @tutuu

2 Likes

Night four starts and ends in 24 hours.

2 Likes

Beancat has perished in the night. There are six players alive now. Nominations are open for 24 hours.

@Hazardwaste
@tutuu
@Porscha
@Garfooled
@ElizaThePsycho
@Magnus

Day five has started. There are two days left to eliminate all of the corrupt leaders. If at any point it becomes mechanically impossible for either side to win anymore, the game will end. Good luck.

1 Like

what do you MEAN there’s still a mafia alive

Hey, so Eliza.
What does that mean?

Though…that does remind me. I recall there being an explicit rule that if not followed, would bring upon the gods wrath. I’m disappointed in @Hazardwaste for breaking the rule @Magnus clearly reminded them of. You were supposed to give a different religious option to each person.

With that being said…people are getting kind of tired. It’s exhausting. Even gods understand that. As such, this will be the last event. Anyone may write a poem about their experience in this game. The player with the best poem will be given a double vote for this day only. This isn’t really gods wrath, though. Don’t care though.

1 Like

oh!! different for each person. brain just read recommend one to each person.

which is why i recommend the greek mythos to may and mag

i’ll make sure to give each person a different one to research today i promise. thats my fault for not reading

2 Likes

cool cool

so nobody got the ladder role right?

just making sure before i nominate

No roles have been swapped.

1 Like

who do u think it is

/nominate Eliza @Bob