Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

@ElizaThePsycho has been nominated by @tutuu

1 Like

Reading through Porscha’s ISO, there isn’t a lot to parse. Porscha feels tired, the same as some other people here. Nevertheless, from the possibility of w!Porscha, the only real evidence I can find suggesting such a world is their suspicion of Tutuu (semi-strongly believed D1, dropped afterwards); mentioned suspicion on me, never went anywhere after a single post; and remembering their need to vote Story without ever actually doing so.

1 Like

chop eliza into thunderdome between porscha and garfooled f4 imo

1 Like

nice that beancat got killed. see guys? 2 for 1. hell yea baby. in this economy no less

1 Like

@Garfooled @Porscha @Hazardwaste do u think eliza is mafia? and if she’s town - who do u think is mafia?

regardless of whos the mafia between animal and may, either one put a lot of effort, so this take ive heard that both of them can’t wolf seems to be wrong

You didn’t receive May’s alignment feedback did you, Tutuu?

Story never mentioned Porscha and played up agitation around Eliza. I don’t know if this spews or anti-spews the latter though.

Eliza goes by she/her.

i didnt, no

1 Like

i just played starcraft 2 and this was a case of my fingers being too tired and not hitting my s key hard enough

1 Like

Poems are due in 24 hours. We will try to be fair and unbiased unless there’s a mechanical reason as to why we should be as biased as possible.

3 Likes

well tbh i thought it was bean so i am kinda confused. eliza i dont really have anything good on but the only time i have seen her live this long was in the TOS3 game as evil but thats an extremely weak evidence so i am still not to sure… but also

when did porscha go quiet?

@tutuu Does porscha usually go quiet as the last scum?

1 Like

this statement has been corrected.

1 Like

from the start

it could go either way. u saw her in a very recent scum game

Why did
Hold on
So if bean dies
No role swap
No ladder
Tutuu wanted May dead for ladder
Over Eliza
Why May over Eliza?

i also dont like how eliza used her quiz the latest she could… like she was holding it to try and get an extra day

there was a 1/1 between animal and may. now we know for sure we have one dead unless bullshitery happened

1 Like

hows your ability going btw? you guessed it yet?

I haven’t guessed
I will right now

because killing may mechanically guarantees us there is 1 scum alive

killing eliza doesn’t

with guaranteed 1 wolf left alive, if beancat were to be left alive to use ladder, we can use ladder. 1 mafia cannot sabotage as we have 2 days

with potential 2 wolves left alive, if beancat were to be left alive to use ladder, we can’t safely use ladder. 2 mafia can sabotage ladder for 2 days and win even if they’re outed

thus, there are some teams that really screw us over that include may and include leaving bean alive, regardless of bean’s alignment

this way, i forced the mafia to either kill bean regardless of the worlds, or let us have even more kills

1 Like