Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

Well, Eliza’s ISO today doesn’t do her any favours. Sorry.
VOTE: Eliza.

My concern is that this doesn’t necessarily need to be wolf aligned behaviour. I thought v!Eliza openwolfed in another game, was public about this assumption, a group of other players felt the same way… and she didn’t argue with it. Nevertheless, I’m not seeing a town motivation.

yeah imma be real with i couldn’t care less about this game

1 Like

Was there just too much happening at first?

1 Like

yeah

2 Likes

I win!… i dont knoe what i wm gonna use it for

2 Likes

You aren’t the only person to have felt overloaded in this game, so you don’t need to feel bad about that. Everyone else seems to be drained, to my eye.

It’s clear that some amount of work was put in by the hosts to limit stagnancy, with their minigames and events. Not to critique the game at this juncture, of course. Nevertheless, there’s very much a mental barrier in regards to actually playing any game that the players need to overcome themselves.

1 Like

What was your poem?

literally just me saying what i did every day

1 Like

Alright, so I have no idea what the amnesiac ability is.
Sorry.

@garfooled what did ya do to me? U chose me and i need to choose a player

Whats this?

2 Likes

@Magnus @Hazardwaste

Help

Im supposed to know whats this about / open knowledge. But i dont?

1 Like

Uhhhh!

i honestly have no clue, they have never said anything about choosing people

1 Like

Almost forgot oops
MY SIBLINGS, WE HAVE LOST ONE OF OUR OWN THEY ARE IN A BETTER PLACE NOW I ASSURE YOU ALL. FROM THE HEAVENS HOWEVER WE HAVE BEEN BROUGHT PORSCHA PLEASE WELCOME HER WITH OPEN ARMS.
HOWEVER MY SIBLINGS I SEEMED TO HAVE ANGERED THE OLD ONES WHO WISHED ME TO TELL YOU TO RESEARCH OTHER RELIGIONS. I HAVE MISINTERPERETTED IT AND WILL PROMISE TO FIX MY ISSUE TODAY.
MAGNUS - YOU SHALL RESEARCH THE ROMAN MYTHOS AS YOU HAVE NOT YET FINISHED YOUR GREEK ONE AND I FEEL IT WOULDNT BE A HARD SECOND ONE TO DO.
AND PORSCHA - COULD YOU LOOK INTO SCOTTISH MYTHOS… WHY? IDK JUST SOUNDS COOL TOO STUDY.
500 WORDS MUST BE MADE MY SIBLINGS. YOU HAVE TILL END OF THE NIGHT!.
AMEN!
AND NOW OUR COMMANDMENT. AS PEOPLE OF THE GENERIC LORD WE MUST MAKE SURE OUR WORDS GO LONG AND FAR SO EVERYONE CAN HEAR AND SHARE THE LIGHT AND JOY OF OUR GENERIC GODS. INTURN THE COMMANDMENT TODAY READS
COMMANDMENT 4: ALL DISCIPLES MUST POST A MINIMUM OF 40 POSTS PER DAY.
IN THE NAME OF THE GENERIC PARENTAL FIGURE, THE GENERIC CHILD AND THE GENERIC SPIRT. AMEN!
@Magnus @Porscha

I was chosen and asked to pick a player. I chose myself.
I was told that I had been selected and was asked to pick a player other than myself.

You don’t need to capitalise every sentence, do you?

Someone confuse this with HRT please.

1 Like

I was told to pick two random players
Idk what for
I just chose both @tutuu and @Magnus

1 Like