Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

So I’m not letting Porscha be the only nomination, especially since it’s the last day
/nominate tutuu

@Garfooled has nominated @tutuu

People who have nominations left:
Tutuu
Magnus
Hazard
Porscha

You mean nominating?

Well, really it’s the May misexe that gets me. It was logically sound from a mathematical standpoint but it also means we wouldn’t have time to kill through the POE before today. Furthermore, it justifies Story breaking the ladder if two evils were nominated.
Beancat’s ability failing on that day was weird from a game standpoint but whatever. Kabazame’s death seems random for a Story/Porscha team, Bean dying just keeps the status quo alive.

But yeah, Story and Porscha looked vaguely aligned and Tutuu doesn’t have anything like that.
I’ll still like them both nominated.

I hate the game title changes, it makes it hard to find the thread. But that’s just me.

1 Like

I agree
The passcode one was funny though

I bet it isn’t as bad as the emojis I kept adding on Popcorny though

hey at least it was funny. there there.

is this you say porscha today tutuu tomorrow? cause i would like to remind you this is last day.

is this the “everyone wins” option?

I still think its Porscha > Tutuu. i think Tutuu has seemed decently townie this game and accepting of death a few times.
however i can see the world tutuu telling animal to panic and break the ladder so they both dont die…

Porscha here reminds me of Decieve inc where she was last wolf left with the other wolf member dying instantly. i dont know however if this is AI or if it was just a decieve Inc thing cause i know when she was wolf in Sorc 17er she did so much work.
i am second guessing myself now. i need to re-read i am sorry

1 Like

No it’s Tutuu over…
Uhhhh
Now that I know it’s the last day
NOW THAT I KNOW
Tutuu has set up potentially every misexe

oh thats incredibly fair actually!

XD my man

1 Like

Also due to the title.
Anyone wanna whisper?

1 Like

it will be the last one i guess

Pss pss pss
“Pass this on”
Pss pss pss

1 Like

I will be comparing games shortly.

/Whisper Hazard.

/Whisper Magnus

@Litten

it said that it was originally planned to be sent to every town (mole be mafia) but then they changed their mind

pls dont scumread me because of the mole event that had 0 game impact

Yeah I’m not don’t worry.
It was a vague thought.

1 Like

me at 10% was still outperforming the average effort output, aint that funny