Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

thats different. this wasnt a normal game. id defend myself from getting scumread and mischopped. i was ladder’d d1. i was arguing that ladder is pro-town and should kill people, even including me, especially since mafia lacks nk.

1 Like

potentially nominating if no one else does, but definitely voting

…what? thats false. we dont even know that may was a misexe, and even if they were, it forced beancat to be killed. may surviving doesnt force mafia to kill beancat. source: mafia didnt kill beancat on the night after pigeon got chopped. NOT killing may is what would have NOT given us enough time to kill the poe

Litten didn’t count it if you are nominating

/Nominate Porscha.

1 Like

if story is mafia she always sabotages the ladder. if shes 1 mafia she always does so. if shes mafia with me then it could have been either me or her sabotaging it. but her sabotaging it doesnt mean that its scummy for me, i dont see why. would she not always sabotage it if she was the only 1 mafia? she literally cant even speak she had to post in dog barking noises.

@Magnus has nominated @Porscha

Hazard
Tutuu
Porscha

Are the ones left with nominations.

/nominate Garfooled

I don’t believe there is a need in nominating anyone else alive unless you believe the person you’re choosing is Mafia. The nominations are, in of themselves, information.

@tutuu has nominated @Garfooled

Hazard
Porscha

Are the ones left with nominations.

Well then.

what is it now? lol

did we not agree that we should nominate everyone?

A cat never forgets the dues it’s owed. As punishment for eating a snack food and reaping the benefits from it, @Garfooled will have a single extra vote placed onto them.

1 Like

i am voting for porscha as of now

WHAT
I DID THE PRESENTATION

(but also that’s hilarious)

Only Garfooled suggested it.

1 Like

please don’t scumread me because someone sabotaged the ladder

animal isnt even necessarily a wolf, respectfully i dont put it beside town them to act that way. even if they’re wolf they were saving their skin. sure i could be mafia but is it really >rand mafia for me to be in that position as another ladder target? how am i >rand scum for it and not =rand scum for it?

also mafia doesnt have a day talk i just remembered

ur probably town derpcleared for thinking they had day talk (it took me a second to remember too)

Yeah, alright.