Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

This was also pointed out by Garfooled and confirmed by Magnus but neither bothered to look more into Hazard.

It just felt too late at this point to contemplate Magnus and Hazard

i will say i do admit i think the only person who tried to read back on me was mag. but i now know what they are looking for with my responses so.

Gar kept bringing my name up and i kept gettting more stressed the more he said it XD

1 Like

oh that is true

litten and i were a bit shocked how serious everyone was given the goofy flavor

1 Like

why couldn’t they just kill may the next day?

Or I mean technically Hazard should have been pressured more.

Gay baby jailor makes votes 0. So long as Hazzy wasn’t nommed to pivot to him we instantly won

i was gay baby. i gay baby may

we go to day 6. they cant kill us both

I was just delusional this game tbh, no question.

I will push
But not far
Which is a problem I have when I have no support

1 Like

granted, none of you knew that when i host I go full on ‘put on a show’ for people, I often on gamefaqs had tons of flavor and interesting things going on.

Consider this a sneak preview of my own game I am cooking up

There is no words for my crap that I played that was this game.

balance changes
give evil twins a double vote on evil twin days
prevent gay baby from affecting evil twins

1 Like

no time to catch hazard with how many ppl needed to die before him imo

altho i get people being offput by the unexpected stuff and thus dropping interest

still i’d have hoped to see not abandoning your team even when you’re not having fun. the two wolves were the 2nd and 3rd top posters

3 Likes

i feel that. that was me in need for speed keep saying i think wiz is evil but too scared to push

1 Like

it also stops your role functioning so hazard coulda been killed but yeah not like that would have happened probably

Chat I just opened a brand new steak knife to cut this orange with and I’ve been cutting oranges with dining hall butter knives for the last twow eeks this is incredible

“Unfortunate” doesn’t begin to describe my series, this game rewards blind luck and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely tooled by scheduling with my opponent changing times on me last minute and refusing to provide confirmation prior to the day of the match as to play times, losing this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My preparation was superior, my play was superior, and I lost, so I don’t see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where what is within my control is overwhelmingly outweighed by what is not. I am done with competitive Pokemon, and you won’t get a fond farewell. This community is infected to its roots with a degenerative disease that grows stronger over time but stops short of killing its host. Tournaments used to have a competitive spirit at their heart, this has been transplanted and replaced with an artificial organ that feeds on vitriol and mockery from insecure little boys that heckle by the sidelines and tear each other to shreds over scraps of attention. The environment we fostered has trapped us all like this in a vicious cycle, and escaping it requires acceptance of the harshest reality we all scramble to explain away, that none of the countless straining efforts we put ourselves through here will ever amount to one single shining glimmer of significance. I would make this the end, but World Cup is still ongoing, and I would never leave so many great friends out to dry, so I’ll suffer through a few more games for them. One last thing before I leave you all to react with disdain, ridicule, and self-righteous fervor, before you do everything in your power to minimize my words and thoughts, box them up and shove them to some cobwebbed corner of your memory, and hope they disappear forever as a stain on your finite time ground to dust. From this moment on, nothing you say matters to me. The foulest insults you hurl with intent to wound will calmly settle at the earth before my feet, and the venom you spit will bring all the pain of a warm summer breeze. You are less than anything you can conceive, while I carry on, brimming with joy distilled from detachment.

3 Likes

its why i did it after nominations closed so they cant pivot on me if i am not nominated

1 Like