Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

Yeah that’s why we needed Hazzy not nommed so he could jail me second hald of the day and nobody could do shit. Which was easy he was townread

oh and when it was clear people werent having fun with the side stuff I just dropped them. At any point if someone said something wasnt fun I also stopped it. It was actually really easy to get me to stop things I just needed to know!

1 Like

when Gar didn’t get the hints for his role I just started activating it non stop

3 Likes

Achro are we gonna talk about your team’s Wavelength scores

oh yeah, achro team got 400, perfect score

1 Like

“does my rolecard confirm a town player” is still to this day the most funniest thing to me

3 Likes

I put a ton of preplanning into my role btw. Like I had so many different cats planned for my notebook. I got out my favourite notebook I had been saving for a special occasion for it

3 Likes

how long were you expecting it to last? this seems like a pretty normal length for forum games. not really sure what u were expecting

“Your amnesiac ability has activated. Achromatic used splash!”

I liked Wavelength

yeah we were really good tbh

1 Like

wavelength is fun. (when your team isnt half asleep)

3 Likes

Achro suggested I do Wavelength to distract town but nobody paid attention to it :(

1 Like

oh yes right

I was the WOLFING GOD in wolf chat, giving the mafia team mostly pointless information to inform them

1 Like

That’s fair
Uh these days my game motivation is low
But I tried anyways to get into it this game
My future game will be 24/24
With possible break time

Yeah we were the informed faction so we got information

I was the town master litten telling them they should stop reading posts if they wanted to win

2 Likes

And with only 9 players

i also told them that executing wolves is good for their win con

3 Likes