Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

she !! :)

1 Like

Yeah they were saying I was wolf we had a whole 1v1 it’s why I claimed they flipped wolf cause I didn’t want people to read into it too much

Today was on may’s case. quite heavily

Hindsight is 20/20. I figured Hazard was getting too into the cult leader archetype and having fun to be evil, and I figured Story was evil because their slot was messing around somewhat on D2 so it felt like an obliged defence. Hence why I made the reads that I did.

[They (plural) cause min was also]

1 Like

i wrote this in spec chat and it wasnt for no reason even if i dont remember, didnt you townread may at the start of the game?

literally me having fun with that ability was the only thing keeping me from being a nervous wreck once may died

arctic my sod1 reads arent exactly final

1 Like

Very briefly. She implied she didn’t TR me anymore in her alst post before being cut off from writing

Claimed “Magnus and I weren’t W/W and she townread Magnus” and I felt the fear but she got cut off before she could explain

Yeah I know but I felt like the trajectory of this game mirrored wild west 2 where you townread her for nothing until she started trying to kill you and then you realized but it was already too late

oh and me gay babying magnus that day they had 5 votes was me attempting to assinate them

1 Like

i knew that my jailor ability wouldnt be able to get those votes of them. but i took the chance

i could tell something was up with may and may was beingmean when I talked about it and it made me feel bad inside Not doing that again

arr arr

3 Likes

The animal account post restriction was kinda terrible, I feel.

Mvp

1 Like

thankyou for ammusing me with the morsecode for a few messages

Navigating AtE as wolf is very very frustrating for me and that’s one of my strongest tells

Chat please don’t attempt to induce this tell cause I’ll egt mad at you