Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

KNEW IT I FREAKING KNEW IT

1 Like

it was my one chance to get them out XD

The AtE came as a result of things you said earlier for the record. I am like the most fragile piece of pottery around you its not good. I dotn know how to be less vulnerable

I was out for your blood for the entire night and then I dropped it on your explanation

I got real tilted in Sorc17er about it too. Cause I have a super weird superpositiony reaction as town that’s ahrd to imitate realistically and tends to get me wolfread as town as well

spec chat was mostly just me simping for @tutuu i dont know if i was being pranked and everyone was posting somewhere else or what but on day 1 we just owned zorvo in the rap battle and then everyone disappeared and it was just me

1 Like

Like fragile enough that I’ll feel you being different in my heart because you being slightly different makes me think something is up with you and I freak out. Which, while technically valuable in a mafia game, is not something I want in a mafia game. Or in general.

Why did Hazard convert May immediately?

so it would seem like we were unalligned

that’s so big brain tbh

Did you get a penalty for killing Bean?

nope.

Was the penalty a lie?

those sins account to commandments i make.

not the actions i do.
i cant force someone to kill someone. but i can kill someone myself

OK WHAT WAS THE TITLE THING ABOUT
WHAT WAS THE LISTING PEOPLE I WANT DEAD ABOUT
WHAT DID CHOOSING MAGNUS AND TUTUU DO

chat im too scared to leave my sofa i dont know where the big spider is

i want to have a hot choccy before bed but I know this fucker is fast. I saw it move. It’s fast and its big. I fear the spider

I did not choose to kill these two, this was a separate thing

I was asked to pick a player and I picked Pigeon, as a prank