AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

On an approximate scale of 1-10, how inclined are you to kill or konvert? (sic)

I donā€™t have convert abilities and I canā€™t kill

You do be evil though, right?

Nope

But youā€™re not Town.

Haha, this reminds me of that Arthas video link in the OP :ayaya:

1 Like

When can Zorvo get here, I was hoping to hard-lie about being mason buddies with him publicly and have him go along with it.

Iā€™m not evil, but for now my role confuses me

You can consult with the Hosts in your rolecard to receive clarification on any of your abilities. Iā€™d imagine Mafia/Cult chat would also work quite swimmingly.

Speaking of which, multiball? Can we dream?

@Magnus, youā€™re good at getting into places you shouldnā€™t be. Can you get us over to that Alternative Thread? :ayaya:

1 Like

I have no ability to migrate other players into the alternate thread, unfortunately. Still, having the ability to technically post during the night means time limits (such as EOD) arenā€™t so impactful to me.

Pregame counting as its own phase was hilarious to me.

1 Like

"Inside Your Walls.ā€

You thought the joke was over.

2 Likes

Yeah, and it shows that at least some of our abilities do actually work to do crazy things.

It would be nice to be in the other alternative thread before a Joker starts killingā€¦ :ayaya:

1 Like

Okay. I am not a Demi-God. I am a Lesser Lesser Demi-God.
I have limited powers which -despite restricted- are still beyond my comprehension. I donā€™t know to what extent I can use my powers, but uhā€¦ at least I have confirmed that I can do something.

2 Likes

@Jarek Iā€™m just gonna throw it out there that Iā€™d absolutely expect an AI to make Joker an evil killing maniac, and Iā€™m wondering if your role is +EV in any shape or form.

We donā€™t know the specifics, but this suggests flavour is also alignment-indicative, which makes me squint in your direction. Itā€™s not a hardaccuse or anything, I dunno if youā€™d claim Joker as Mafia, but itā€™s worth thinking about.

Weā€™re talking about Batman!Joker, and not Persona!Joker, right?

I guess you could call me mafia or evil for it but I donā€™t really care the joke is that my role is funny sounding.

1 Like

It is batman joker

1 Like

Yā€™know, considering the character I chose, this surprisingly fits the theme.

weā€™re talking cards