AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

Why is cards even a thing?

This wasnā€™t a joke.

Whatā€™s your honest opinion of me?

I can, on the other hand, refuse to answer questions.

In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it.

1 Like

Isnā€™t it obvious?
Because of Jokerā€¦

Iā€™m going to make joker related jokes this entire game until I die.

3 Likes

Its not obvious to me, if you ask me.

The only thing I know Joker is a thing is because itā€™s part of the cards game. But to actually be mechanic for all roles involved?

I shouldnā€™t have woken up for SOD.
Iā€™ll throw out a few discombobulated questions and hope more people post content.
First up: Gorta.

Looking at Gortaā€™s responsesā€¦ he claims not to know his alignment yet, but claims not evilā€¦
Mafiaā€™s undeniably evilā€¦ Cult sounds evilā€¦
@Gorta are you an alignment-changing neutral?

1 Like

I refuse to believe you donā€™t recognise this guy:

1 Like

At a glance, Zone and Eliza have shared information pertinent to their respective roles, but havenā€™t interacted with the thread beyond thatā€¦
I like spamming paragraphs. It looks like Iā€™m doing something.

1 Like

I wonder if killing people for no reason includes meā€¦

Add Blizer to the mix.

Think Iā€™m gonna start on wolfcasing a few players to push my agenda.

I was thinking earlier that Marlunaā€™s vote couldā€™ve been opportunistic, voting on the very-likely outed evil, but :person_shrugging:. Whysper notably doesnā€™t vote Gorta.

This is a logical leap. Fair enough if Whysper didnā€™t vote Gorta out of fear of being converted, but quoting Marlunaā€™s vote and saying the first voter might be convertedā€¦? If this was a joke, ignore me.

Whysperā€™s interactions with the thread feel kinda uncomfortable? First game in a while, fair enough, but it feels like Whysperā€™s interacting with players without really sifting through anything, sharing a couple of ideas relating to other playerā€™s roles.

Thereā€™s also this postā€¦ which should illustrate my point. The day has barely begun, but sheā€™s just chilling. Making jokes to alleviate discomfort, and to appear present.

Possible self-pres instinct.

Funny role.

Eager for players to die.

I find this funny.

Questioning Zone in a lighthearted manner.

I feel like this sentimentā€™s been going around. You can just ask the host for clarification in your rolecards, people.

Whatā€™s your starter? This question is AI.

So let me get this straight: Jarekā€™s NPCs will kill a bunch of players every so often, seemingly at random. Jarek has eleven jokers. Does this imply eleven random nightkills?

Iā€™m not sure w!Jarek would claim this role, but thatā€™s not a hardread. As a matter of fact, this power just scares me.

Nevermind, one NPC can start killing. Is there a limit on how many jokers you could turn insane? Is there any outward indication, beyond the number of nightkills, when this happens? Will this persist beyond death?

Will they turn into an NPC, or ā€œmerelyā€ into a compulsive random vigi?

I wouldnā€™t call the role useless. That would imply it wouldnā€™t really impact the game.
Your role definitely isnā€™t that.

When will they start?

How is this a role?

The clowns persist after death, and will randomly start killing people according to Jarekā€™s earlier post. Furthermore, players may be turned into jokers. :eek:

If this is an evil role, thatā€™sā€¦ devastating.
Do you believe your role shouldā€™ve passed review?

1 Like

Is that your flavour?

Agrees with Marluna, votes Gorta. Could be opportunistic if unpartnered, could be distancing if partnered.

Imagine receiving a boring role in this game lol.

Eager for bloodshed.

Changes vote to Marluna, which could make the previous Gorta vote worse in hindsight. This Marluna vote kinda looks like Jaiden was waiting for an excuse to vote elsewhere. Nobody responded to this vote.

Town American Citizen.

Mafia joke? TMI five total Mafia if Jaidenā€™s evil?
Could make sense if Gorta was made into Mafia?

1 Like

I guess weā€™ll wait for everyone to chime in, and in the meantime Iā€™ll close my eyes.

1 Like

No limit.Includes players if they transform into jokers.

Tonight. For no reason.

I think this should go without saying, but donā€™t do this if youā€™re Town. Even if Mafia nearly outnumbers Town or something, you might inadvertently skip LELO entirely or something ridiculous.

1 Like