An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

what a lovely discussion to come back to

mac’s read on me is funny. i saw it when i was skimming. it’s one of those classic “haven’t seen them wolf in years and are vastly underestimating their scumrange” reads, but luckily for him it doesn’t matter because he’s town.

zorvo, there is a difference between my town game and scum game, but the difference is intentional, you’re right that i can probably fake most of what i’ve done in this game, but you are getting caught up on the same thing you always do every time we have this dance - you’re trying to say why i could be a wolf rather than why i am a wolf

Arctic also directly just pushed on Villagers

meant to say i’m town

Shit he pushes Villagers as town too

Why was Magnus wolf in that other game?

The only logical thing to find from them was their partners.

How do I find something of you if your a wolf?

Nah man, this is TMI.
If your wolf, I lock Mac as Town.

If Mac is CamGrrl I already town read them, but this becomes a lock on your wolf flip.

Nah but actually Arctic if your a wolf how do you find yourself?

okay zorvo can be towncore for this post

I’m not sure why you think I would just tell you how to find me if I was a wolf, but luckily for you since I am not I can in fact tell you

If my confidence on my reads does not scale with how correct I am, I’m likely to be mafia

If you backread later on in the game and see I’ve been townreading wolves for bullshit reasons, I’m likely to be mafia

If I haven’t been involved in any wolf deaths, I’m likely to be mafia.

You should not judge me on the accuracy of my reads as a whole, but you should judge the accuracy of reads I ask to be sheeped on, because I only do this when I am mafia and want to push an agenda (so the read would be incorrect) or when I am town and strongly believe in my read (when I am usually correct)

@Arctic

Like let’s say you have a clone.
We will call them Arcy.
You join an FM game with them.
Arcy is Mafia, You are Town.
Let’s say it’s a Vanilla Game.

How would you go about trying to figure out Arcy’s alignment?

Alright, you can be town today.

town incarante

@baker pls check out this post and the one a few posts above i suggested to be towncore-able

1 Like

@tutuu

Save that juice for later.

2 Likes

The reason I put up with this is because you at least make your alignment obvious every time you do it, and I’m glad others are finally catching on. I’m going to catch up now, haven’t read much since I left last night

2 Likes

Arctic convo aside, i actually gth think lol town now

1 Like

This implies I irritate you.
Do I Irritate you Arctic? I don’t mean to.

Yeah Lol is town.
Arctic is likely town.

@Arctic

Now how do we think we go about reading Arete?

fine

VOTE: guavagudetama