An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I’m referring to figuring out their alignment.

Because they are obviously going to be Townie either way.

I don’t think I have a reliable way of reading them. The closest thing I have is that they usually have very contrived reads as mafia which you can see uses reachy/bullshit reasoning. I don’t think I’ve seen much like that from them this game

thats just the player list I will post a readlists when im finishing things up a bit

Kk.

Just remember.
Know who’s above who now.

i could write an essay about why zorvo is lock town but probably not needed. only in case he gets wagoned but he shouldnt be

1 Like

the biggest limitation to one’s mafia performance is the feeble human body and limited time left on earth imo. assuming living in a mecha suit and being immortal - i wanna experience mafia like that. that would be something else. like those robots with the human brains inside from dune - they can experience anything for all eternity

3 Likes

I’m willing to Bet.

Baker/Arete/Geyde/Jinxed contain a wolf or more.

Although I don’t really got anything on Arete tbh but I’m not a huge fan of them so far.

I’ll probably look into them later.

please do
because i’m not seeing it
like, I get some good vibes from the posts but I don’t see anything more

1 Like

i might be wrong but im perceiving u guys as gloomy

if thats the case im sorry thats the case

i hope u can find it within to be cheerful later ^-^

:heart:

2 Likes

you’re probably not talking about me tbh but i’m neutral rn

1 Like

I have nothing to say about my read on tutuu. I think I can townread someone without having seen their wolfgame if I have a good idea of the player’s mindset and evaluate them by using a checklist of things I’d expect them to do as town. I’m not sure why you are hung up on this. I cannot see how this process lends itself to getting a good read on my slot. I would advise you to read everything I’ve done if you still have grievances with me

I think zug’s posts around the point have been an improvement - the unconvincing self-meta defence usually comes from villagers and I liked his read on tutuu

2 Likes

the confidence here “aha, i gotcha” is mega town

continually asking arctic how to read himself and later arete feels genuine af to me. like its real, he wants to know, he’s asking for advice and it seems rly believeable to me

if he’s mafia he would jump through some mental gymnastics to reach this town perspective. i dont believe it. i believe he’s town

in here zorvo is just channeling achro and other town players he’s impressed by. like i can read his brain i think. he’s recalling memories of them doing the same - and he’s mimicing that

this is also a very archetypical achro post, or any-other-town-leader-town-post. which zorvo is mimicing, he’s recalling past memories of them doing it

i used to be similar to zorvo and to me hist thought process just seems rly transparent, like i think i can follow along

this too

and i buy the desire to hunt for scary wolves, consistent with zorvo past town games. i also do that, baker is also doing it with scumreading me. we all town

2 Likes

now that I see Tutuu’s recent posts about you + this response I’m feeling more comfortable TRing you
I wouldn’t say I was hung up on that post it’s just that I don’t see why not to ask for a response when something seems scummy

1 Like

Imagine just making a post and you got a Barbie PFP.

I mean Arete is obviously helping in mechanical non game related stuff, so there’s that. That mean’s absolutely nothing.

ISO full of jokes too.

I don’t…… Fuck I don’t remember Achro townreading you that much?

Actually @Arete if they would have said it was “deliberate” idk if they did but what would you have said/thoughts been in response?

TM?
What does it mean for Tutuu in your opinion?

Idk I think you’re giving @Arctic the wrong reason here.
Hey Arctic, I don’t recall them talking about Bolded previously?
And as you can see above I have the actual reason for Arete’s vote.

What was the Arete looking for?

If I’m not mistaken, Is Arete saying Lol and Jinxed is W/W?

I take it they were wanting to vote Baker and didn’t know how?

But they are wolves with lol?
Or you change mind?
You can change your mind.
Heck if I was in your mind I’d remove lol from it and just keep Jinxed.

Picking on Porsha, smh.

He has been mafia 3 times in a row already.

1 Like

if i listen to all of my townreads’ reads (to reasonable degree, i cant listen to literally everything as i would have no possible team of 4), and to myself, if i try to stitch everything together, i can arrive to this guess for the wolfteam

guava
apo/arete
jinxed
olivest/geyde/ybw

2 Likes

I swear to god Tutuu’s trying to pocket me.

1 Like

I think Guava is wrong the rest I agree with.

1 Like

I can see your point about it making sense from town
but also a lot of it feels like it makes a lot of sense from scum
the responses to Arctic feel very easy to think of as scum
and the part about being a town leader is something scum can try to channel, since it puts them in a great position if it works

I will say the part about hunting for scary wolves is towny though
because there’s a fairly large poe rn and I don’t think wolves need to be going after hard targets (yeah there’s the argument it lets wolves avoid responsibility for MLs but it also can backfire if they make a bad push on a strong player)

1 Like