An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

which
with one of your cases being on the vibes you felt on a player

it feels especially off

not very

I don’t really agree

I think Mac’s emotions are largely fakeable and that he is not the sort of person who would remotely hesitate to fake emotions for strategic advantage

and I think Achro’s emotions were real, but NAI – regardless of alignment I think he was upset at the way Mac was treating him, especially since (apparently) he regards him as a friend

perhaps its the fact that i know for dead certain it was not, but from posts like this

I really don’t see how you get that impression

out of curiosity, have you ever played with Mac before?

i have not.
this is the same alt i used in dicey dungeons

you were at the end of game, though i don’t blame you too much for forgetting

i would assume you have quotes to prove me wrong on mac, then?
shoot.

I knew who you were I just couldn’t remember if it was public knowledge (and I don’t know if you’ve played with Mac before)

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/34821-Swag-City-Invitational

read like the entire end of his iso

1 Like

oh i finally got approved on mu neat
one moment

“if I actually go over here the cringe will be so drastic it will be picked up by weather satellites”

“For those watching at home. You’re usually not meant to kill the town PR. What we are experiencing here is unprecedented.”

“this is an insane throw honestly”

i’m assuming you linked me his most agrecious scumgame, and i don’t think a wagon on him, at eod, with only really snarky quotes except one accusation of throwing, compares to his final quote of the game and all the emotion he had for ~100 posts

mac trying to guilt trip an entire slot of which, he is not even longer in, away from him, by trying to emotionally push against achro before citing sadness that achro subbed out, is a waste of time in comparsion to what he could’ve pulled, and still doesn’t go to the fact that that level of emotion is harder to fake then an accusation of throwing at eod

2 Likes

maybe this is town

no, just the first one I remembered (also I am too lazy to look through all 1181 posts from H21G10)

I think these quotes are clearly enough to demonstrate he is willing to fake emotion as scum

and “oh no I’m sorry I never meant to make things toxic! I’m sad about overstepping boundaries! this is just how I am” is imo something people would be significantly more willing to fake (or to say truthfully as scum) than “you are cringe and throwing”

everyone is willing to fake emotion; you’re claiming he’s capable of faking emotion to an extent you didn’t provide me properly with, which i dislike

i don’t like how i am being treated as a difference check with lol. i don’t get all the clout players like achro and mac do and yet in the game i’m expected to be correct on who i’m pushing day 1 or i’m mafia? why can’t i just be a wrong villager if lol is town? if he flips town it would only be worth reading me from his flip if you think i should have known he was town, but clearly none of you actually believe that to be the case because he plays painfully null and trolls every game, but i’ve given reasons to think he’s a wolf in this game, and you even agree with me. so i don’t think it’s fair i’m being evaluated like this. and none of the other reasons to scumread me are good either

1 Like

do you think the same argument applies equally to achro, that he could fake emotion to then same extent that mac does?

do you believe people are treating you like that universally?

I think the extent to which he’d be faking emotion in this game, if the emotion is fake, is significantly less than in the game I linked you

you’re acting like your slot should be cleared because … Mac was vaguely apologetic about something that clearly upset Achro?

I don’t think Achro’s emotions are fake

but I think the things Mac was saying would bother him regardless of alignment

(maybe not as w/w, I guess)

no but i think the people doing it are villagers playing badly

you are ignoring the crux that it went on for 100 ish posts from mac.

i was going to reply really annoyed to that i have to drag reads out of people instead of us doing things but i got bored, so i decided to tell you that i feel like you’re ignoring the large points of the posts and only giving up as much reads as you feel would benefit your team (i.e, not mine), at the moment

can you list these players.