An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Hazzy has a nickname and Quava has a nickname but I’m hard to nickname

some towns

Olivest
Zorvo

Zugzwang
Geyde

YBW? (dropping off a bit from inactivity)
ApoThau but exclusively for bad reasons

tutuu/baker?

some everyone elses

Achro/Pigeon
CamGrrl/Agent
Icet
Arctic
lol
Porscha
guava
Jinxed

don’t love how a lot of my everyone-else-pile is just “people who haven’t really done much,” it makes me nervous that I’m just going along with the Posters being town and the Non Posters being not town which is rarely a full solve

I’ve heard Icet and Porscha and sometimes Pigeon’s names being bandied around as Villagers but I don’t really understand why. does anyone want to try to sell me on those? I am vaguely under the impression that Porscha is very metaable but I don’t actually know what their meta is.

1 Like

thing I’ve noticed but don’t really know what it means: the thread kind of has no… direction? like lots of individual people are striking out on their own, but it doesn’t feel like we’re heading anywhere

weakly think it points to wolves being more passive players maybe? but that’s. definitely a copout

Towny Town from the Mason Chat

Olivest
Apo
Zorvo
Porscha

:+1:

Zug
Pigeon
Geyde
Jinxed

:-1:

tutuu
IcetFeelsPain
Arete
YBW

Wolfy Scum from the Wolf Chat

One of lol/Arctic
Guava
Agent47
baker

This sucks I feel like I had to force a lot of scumreads. But then again I tried to make it perfectly balanced and there’s more scum than town so that makes sense

1 Like

More town than scum. Whatever

Agent47 is the. OK so when I was dealing with CamGrrl I thought their interactions with Achro were super weird because it felt like they had outside agenda. What I left unsaid for the sake of productivity was that I thought there was a decent chance it was because they were trolling and just trying to provoke him, but now that it’s clear that’s not what they were doing… those were some weirdass conversations

& baker just sounds Weird!!! Strange!!! Strangeoddweird don’t Like it conclusions don’t hold they jump sosososo weird

Townie. Thanks for coming to my ted talk

1 Like

Yam/Tory

1 Like

psure this is the full reason

Tutuu is in :-1: instead of wolfy scum because they’re acting sooooo unpartner with Arctic so I think they’re only scum in half my worlds and I haven’t super thought through their partnerships with anyone else in wolftier. Icet Arete YBW are arguably just null reads I forced myself to put in :-1: for the sake of it, Icet just has a couple weird thoughts that pinged me but nothing much on a broad scale, Arete thinks in a really, like, straightforward way where you can see all the steps very laid out and tell exactly the kinds of reads they’d make from looking at a post which is hard to read because it’s so replicable. It’s so algorithmic. And YBW honestly thinking about it I kind of town read her but only kind of. She is low-posting RN but she moves right into engaging with the game and the tell between the BotCs I played with her was that she was clearly trying really hard in the first one while she just kind of was a smooth wall that the game bounced off of in the latter

2 Likes

(was thinking only about Porscha here, idk if there’s more for Icet but I’m not convinced on her)

Where does “Tory” come from

TodaysStory.

Today story
To ory
Tory

OH that’s not me. Okay that makes sense

Also don’t call her a tory

I wanted to give you both one.
Yam is something i call a may i look after in child care and I couldnt think of anything else for todays story but tory

bet you cant guess who i am…

1 Like

No clue ^_^ And you can’t guess who I am either

This gimmick is boring me, magnus

think that’s Hazard pretending to be Magnus pretending to be Hazard actually