An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

YBW’s response towards Arete was Townie.
But I think they can be wrong on the Arete post.

1 Like

Also why is Olivest just sitting pretty.
What makes them plopped down on peoples town reads for fun?
Meta?

If Arete is the wolf we are talking about id expect them to be coaching in wolf chat.

I dont think arete allows themself to write that toxic post as mafia

@Arete tutuu retracts the apology, naturally they still have respect for you and everyone, but tutuu doesn’t think they were really that egregious in their behavior, and that they shouldn’t apologize like a little bitch for just playing the game

(also relevant: tutuu highly suspects they have high-functioning borderline personality disorder but they lack the resources and availability to check, but tutuu realizes that that might explain things)

I was looking through YBW’s ISO for reasons on whether or not I should vote her, and I concluded she looks towny, as a lot of her posts seem to try to solve the game and she posted that giant readslist

I don’t want to ISO Apocryphal just because of the sheer number of posts, but this here almost looks like forced content for her to maintain her standing as leader
VOTE: Apo

2 Likes

Also hi I’m back

1 Like

hey @tutuu ik you know how to do this
how do you specify a specific player when using ctrl+f

1 Like

Hey Zug.
What’s your take on Apo?

click on the magnifying glass top right

click “in this topic”

write @ Achromatic poop (no empty space between @ and achro)

to find all instances of achromatic saying poop

1 Like

I just took a hit and it hit me too hard i’m not gonna cap but i’ll do my best

3 Likes

alternatively u could just write player name without any specific sender (with the @) i think that should work if thats what u wanted to look for

crackhead

1 Like

I got through like 100 posts out of 300 earlier at work but now there is like another 300 and it’s really asking too much of me to read any of it and act like i’m absorbing any of it but i’ll sit here and real time

2 Likes

they’ve been quite scummy
I don’t believe they’ve been twtbaw because they said they intentionally fake chaos as scum (and imo a lot of it looks more artificial)
also twtbaw is questionable at best in a lot of cases imo

currently scumcasing baker though
@baker ngl when I read your iso I’m realizing I’m not gonna be able to towncase you well
so you or anyone else who TRs you should probably do that

1 Like

Wolves are not wolfy. In fact, wolves are never wolfy. As a result, anyone who is wolfy cannot possibly be a wolf. The only people who are wolfy are townies, so if you find someone acting in the most scummy, unjustifiable, anti-town way possible, you can rest assured that they have a green role card. If anyone challenges this logic, mock them for making “level 1” reads.

5 Likes

I remember someone a lot earlier today mentioned ybw tmi sorc yesterday? show me where pls I wish to evaluate

1 Like

3 Likes

Man I don’t even understand why others TR Baker,
I think the reason for people are falsely.
It’s either “Oh Meta” or “Baker looked TvT with Tutuu” or some similar shit that doesn’t make Baker town, like even “Oh they seemed aligned with Guava” which is clearly false because I’m pretty certain Baker pushed Guava.

1 Like

does pushing another player automatically mean you’re unaligned?

1 Like