An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I still think Olivest can be getting miscleared.
@Arete

Why do you town read them again, and is there a Non-Meta reason for it?

Okay, sure. Not automatically. But numerically speaking, is it not most common that a town pushes a town?

1 Like

Before someone goes ā€œI think Apo and Olivest are unalignedā€ I want to bring up my opinion on the topic and that is, I donā€™t see anything from them that canā€™t be wolf theatre.

itā€™s mainly the meta reason (which I feel more confident in since other players are backing up that this is out of their wolfrange), + there have been a couple of points where they said something that happened to be my exact thought that made me feel better about them

Anyone can push anyone.

Town will push Town, thatā€™s called being wrong, Iā€™ve done it, Iā€™m self aware of doing so in the past. We have all done it.

Wolves will also gladly push Town, because if they donā€™t they are bussing.
Legit itā€™s either vote a town and keep a teammate alive or buss.

Baker also voted Arete, which at first I said can be bussing which while technically still holds true, I donā€™t think Arete is a wolf anymore.

the pain of trā€™ing zorvo yesterday and today seeing these posts that feel like they are pushes that are really reachy and live in a house of cards and feeling like they are really wolfy

the pain x2 worried that it is in fact town indicative for him

Okay. ā€¦ lol

honestly, never mind

Right so ā€œMetaā€
Hate It.
Donā€™t play it.
I personally drop that in a bucket.
Coaching exists.
Changing up meta exists.
Misclearing exists.

Now you said you had a couple points.
Where are these said points?

sorry i dont have the energy to find the exact post but both jinxed and YBW showed hesitance to voting for guava yesterday

like multiple posts

both were like ā€œwhat is the reason??? why does guava have votes?ā€ - in a thread state where we all thought guava was obv wolf

so thats my read on YBW treating mischop bait guava like a typical wolf, and jinxed ā€¦ thats not necessarily scum indicative of jinxed (hazard head specificailly) - still - its a potential explanation for his behavior if wolf

1 Like

I can get behind Jinxed (OFC) but I still think a post of theirs yesterday and their behaviour today is town indicative for them.

I also found a post of Iceā€™s yesterday that also seemed town I believe, least I think it was Ice.

1 Like

Also the little ā€œimmitingā€ interaction between Ice and Jinxed is actually something I will say is never W/W.

Then why did you vote lol and why are you pushing for my elimination today?

VOTE: Zugzwang

btw I got a big surgery in few hours so donā€™t expect me around for a while. My apologies to everyone.

3 Likes

Is this guy just a suicidal wolf or what?

Heā€™s playing hot potato with the bomber.

thatā€™s understandable to me, but are you able to explain to me the difference between a town trā€™ing a town and a wolf tmiā€™ing a town in that scenario? do you think literally every single person will make the read that a player is being wolfy? it just makes it mega easy for a wolf to yeet a town off a cliff with zero (0) repercussions, like yeah hindsight is 20/20 but I realize guava being mega srā€™d was actually them getting thread spewed

1 Like

I said this wrong lmao.

I met YBW

Can get behind Jinxed. (OFC) but YBW I still think ~~

Goodluck with your surgery.

Zugzwamg is holding the suicide bomb.

Also I havenā€™t been wolfy but I admit I was trolling at certain times. I also pushed tutuu for reasons that are not related to what I actually think about tutuu but instead other players. If you guys want me out today, thats fine. Or you can entertain my actual scumread on Zug and go for a better yeet

1 Like

oh what LMAO

1 Like

well lemme remember who was my next scumread